Community > Posts By > CLL

CLL's photo
Tue 10/27/20 11:36 AM
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Your input was really helpful.

I instituted controls on my email. I think I've gotten 1 email in the past 4 days since I made the change, lol. The search is ongoing!

CLL's photo
Tue 10/27/20 06:35 AM
So I've had my account for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be catnip for scammers but is not doing anything for the sorts of people I'd like to attract. Am I just too niche in my requirements?

I'd appreciate any constructive feedback folks would be willing to give as to how I can put my best foot forward and maybe attract some real people. Thanks in advance.

CLL's photo
Wed 10/21/20 08:27 AM
Genesis has been my favorite band since I was 15 years old. I got turned on to them with the Shapes album and sort of worked my way back. Coincidentally, as I write this, I'm listening to studio outtakes from Selling England by the Pound. I guess I'm kind of a nerd.

If you ever have a chance, you should try to see The Musical Box. They typically recreate Genesis concerts from '72-'75, though last year (and, I assume, next year) they've been touring an all-eras "best of" show. Either way, I highly recommend them. Not so much a band as a time machine.