randy912's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:55 PM

nice choices dear lady!!!

sent the mails so let's see where it goes
very interested , thanks feral

randy912's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:07 AM

good morning !!

good morning sweet randy....I was beyond thrilled to get the update on your son......Praise God....

Thanks , and I never doubted God !!! Prayers work , thanks to you and all who sent prayers ,,,

randy912's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:02 AM
good morning !!

randy912's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:41 PM
I will do as I do from time to time when I am on here , any of you lovely ladies want to email me , feel free to do so !!!!

randy912's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:30 PM
hey feral , have anyone for me tonight?

randy912's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:49 PM
Good Evening everyone !!!!! I am in , can you find me a connection tonight? Randy

randy912's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:25 AM
Congrads !!!!!!

randy912's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:56 AM

flowerforyou Here is for Raven

▒░♥░▒▓ ▓▒░♥░▒▓ ▓▒░♥░▒▓
_______________%%
_______________%%
______________%%%
_____________%%%%%
____________%%%%%%
_____________%%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%
_____________%%%__%%
_____________%%%__%__%
_____________%%%___%__%
_____________%%%___%___%
_____________%%%___%___%
_______%%____%%%__%____%
______%__%__%%%%%%____%%
______%___%%_____%____%%
_______%____%%%%%____%%
________%___________%%
_________%_________%%
_________%%__Keep__%%
________%%_________%%%
_______%%_____on____%%%
______%%______________%%
_____%%____ROCKIN!!!!___%%
_____%%_________________%%
_____%%%________________%%
______%%_______________%%%
_______%%%____________%%%
_________%%%%________%%%
_ __________%%%%%%%%%
▓▒░♥░▒▓ ▓▒░♥░▒▓ ▓▒░♥░▒▓

Raven likes this , thanks !!!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:38 PM

Well, don't feel bad. I seem to have the same problem. I'm with you. I would appreciate any feedback in improving this issue. It just seems like the guys I talk to are interested in one thing and I'm sorry i'm deeper than all that. I would just like to know that there are still decent guys out there.
You have a great profile too , just hang in there , your guy will come along...

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:36 PM
You have a great profile , I see nothing wrong at all. You will find the one , it takes time. You sound great!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:27 PM
GOD BLESS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS , IT MEANS A LOT TO US ...

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:22 PM
Original story :My 13 year old son , on New Year's Day choked on some candy and had a servere seizure , he has to have an EEG to make sure that it was the choking before the seizure not the opposite , please pray that my son's tests results Thursday , January 09th will all come back , "All Is Well" , I trust in my Lord and I know he will keep his hands on my son , but I also know that the more people you have praying the better also , for the Bible says " when one or more gather in my name , there I am also " , I beleive that cause it is the Word of God... Thanks for all your prayers,, and my son's name is Raven ,,, God Bless !! Randy ,,,,, THE TEST RESULTS CAME BACK NOTHING WRONG ... PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL THE PRAYERS !!!! RANDY AND RAVEN

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:20 PM

TEST RESULTS ARE IN , NO SEIZURE SPURS AND NO SIGN OF ANYTHING WRONG , THERE WAS A LITTLE ABNORMALTY , BUT FOUND TO BE THAT MY SON FELL ASLEEP DURING THE TEST AND THAT WAS WHAT CAUSED THAT , SO ALL IS WELL ... THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS !!! GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL !!
PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:19 PM
TEST RESULTS ARE IN , NO SEIZURE SPURS AND NO SIGN OF ANYTHING WRONG , THERE WAS A LITTLE ABNORMALTY , BUT FOUND TO BE THAT MY SON FELL ASLEEP DURING THE TEST AND THAT WAS WHAT CAUSED THAT , SO ALL IS WELL ... THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS !!! GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL !!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:25 PM
Hey feral , I have got to go , will bo on tomorrow ,,, have to get ready for church , all have a great night ... God Bless , Randy

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:00 PM
well actually a lot of things , church tonight for one , it is my night to sing.. and thankful for my life and the lives of my friends and family

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:28 AM
1996 Taurus Van and 1984 Ford F 150 Pickup (fishing truck) , lol , planning on getting a mustang soon , got one picked out already ... vroooooooooom

randy912's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:16 AM
Good Morning all , Feral I am back for a couple hours , lets see what is going on today ...

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:07 PM

your welcome sweets.......and I will see ya tomorrow.....
sure thing for a while anyway , have church tomorrow night , have to sing ... but will be on some bye ,,

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:03 PM

ok guys.....need rest.....and nourishment......I will be back in the morning.....have fun....And any gal that thinks Randy912 is a cutie petutie......page 3....e-mail him.
Thanks , you are great to me .. bye for now

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20