Community > Posts By > randy912

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:02 PM
Feral , I am going for tonight , it has been great today , I have met a lot of great people , thanks a million , and have a great night , and good night to all ... Randy

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:38 PM

well i notice she never matches me yet matches the rest of you..
DO LIKE I DO FROM TIME TO TIME , ASK FOR WOMEN TO EMAIL YOU IF THEY ARE INTERESTED IN YOU , THAT WORKS FOR ME TOO AS WELL AS WHAT FERAL DOES FOR ME

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:35 PM

i've asked you like 100 times for a match you keep ignoring me wtf
IT TAKES TIME , JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT , FERAL DOES A GREAT JOB ON HERE , SHE HAS BEEN ON HERE A LONG TIME TODAY , I KNOW , SO HAVE I..

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:34 PM
WELL , GOTTA SAY IT AGAIN , HEY GALS , ANYONE INTERESTED IN ME JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE , DON'T BE SHY , I WILL BE ON FOR ABOUT ANOTHER HOUR OR SO THEN OFF TO BED I GO .. RANDY

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:10 PM
whoa , I am back . lol

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:36 PM
everyone I am taking about an hour break.. talk soon , Randy

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:28 PM

fera..........you hooked this sinner up with a man of religion....................very bad calllaugh laugh

please try againlaugh laugh laugh

pata..... you are to funny....ok only sinful men from now on.......
I just have to say one thing , even ministers sin , we all come short of the glory of God , that is why we have his grace and have to die to self each day .. I am sure not without sin , no man or woman is ,,, the difference is when I sin I do not intend to... and I know everyone is not for everyone , and that is fine , but I also know that there is someone there , and I may already be talking on here to that person and don't know it just yet , but I am willing to take the time to find out.. Good luck to all....

Aint that the truth randy....and no Mr. I will find a girl that is right with the Lord....no offense to Pata......I just want to do right for the randyster......

randy I want you to e-mail

winnie410 ....or do you guys already know each other? Im getting loopy.
Yes feral , we have conversed some..

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:21 PM

fera..........you hooked this sinner up with a man of religion....................very bad calllaugh laugh

please try againlaugh laugh laugh

pata..... you are to funny....ok only sinful men from now on.......
I just have to say one thing , even ministers sin , we all come short of the glory of God , that is why we have his grace and have to die to self each day .. I am sure not without sin , no man or woman is ,,, the difference is when I sin I do not intend to... and I know everyone is not for everyone , and that is fine , but I also know that there is someone there , and I may already be talking on here to that person and don't know it just yet , but I am willing to take the time to find out.. Good luck to all....

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:13 PM

boy randy u are at it today arent ya shes keeping ya busy!laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou
the attention is good , that is how I will find the one , and that is what I want

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:05 PM

well, randys here...........I´m suppose to email you randy, Its a contract I signed.
I emailed you ...

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:04 PM

a christian man who loves kids and is allergic to cats??? wow. laugh laugh
I know , I know but all true ....

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:51 PM

how funny randy I was just going to match you to......

Maybe it's fate , or could be more , I hope to find out

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:48 PM

i think i am a difficult match b/c of my religious beliefs. i will not date a non-christian b/c our beliefs would conflict. that and my green skin. laugh laugh
Thanks for the contact , I emailed you back ... you seem very nice ..

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:41 PM
Can you give me some more matches feral , I have been searching far and wide , but no luck today

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:31 PM
I think you are a lovely looking woman ladyliz

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:18 PM

I wanna play please.flowerforyou
Hey , ladyliz , best wishes

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:13 PM

hey randy !

I'm tryin to keep up but also chek out what i missed while
@work...i'll be back.
It's hard to keep up I know..

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:07 PM
hey tinabelle

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:54 PM

OK PEOPLE BIG HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

TOMMIEG AND MOMMYOF1 ARE OFFICIALLY MATCHED

Ruth I cant even tell you how happy I am. All the headaches and sleepless night and mounds of paperwork.......Are so worth it.....Just for this.....

I heart you both and CONGRATS

Thanks for all your hard work Deb!! You RAWK!!!!!! I heart ya too!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and thanks Storm, Randy, and Suz!! flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

mommy's sooo happy now!! bigsmile bigsmile
Best Wishes !!!

randy912's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:47 PM
Edited by randy912 on Tue 01/15/08 03:47 PM
TOMMIEG AND MOMMYOF1 CONGRADS!!!!!!!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20