Community > Posts By > countryechoes

countryechoes's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:02 AM
Mines easy it discribes me Country Echoes... The call of the life I have always had would love to have again. I am a simple country gal, i only want to hear the echoes of my family on the grounds where we live. I do not need the city or bright lights to live my life. Just the echoes of the country blowing on the breeze.

countryechoes's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:34 PM
Let put it to you this way. I'm "one of those older women" and a lot of it is we were brought up to respect ourselves. most of the young ladies now a days think that "Rockin' the Beer Gut" is a good thing.
And honestly guys most of themen our age are lazy not all of them bet the good ones are few and far between. Trust me I know I'm still looking.

countryechoes's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:52 PM
That is what I was looking for thank you for the update. Send you r momma my love I asked my whole congrigation to pray for her and have been waiting for your update. thankyou:heart:

countryechoes's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:32 PM
my son in law came home to a pregnant wife (not his) and she never even met him. all she did was have him served with divorce papers as he got off the plane. If I had known I would have gone to colorado to meet him myself. Needless to say I have no respect for my daughter anymore.

countryechoes's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:30 PM
I wish I was able to great everyone who came home I don't think its fair the way our soldiers get treated. look what they did to our Vietnam vets. so wrong!! following orders is what they do its the job we all do things we don't like don't punish them Praise them for they do what no one else wants to!! I know!! I am a Firefighter and EMT. I run into the flames as you run out, I climb into the car that we have to pull you out of, I give CPR to the one who can't breath, I am the one who holds your head while you vomit, I am the one who feels your pain!! Now do you understand why I feel for them!!!!!!!!!

countryechoes's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:11 PM
No offence to anyone but how many of you have heard what is happening to our Soldiers that are "in Country"? In case you don't know most of these wonderful men are (and women) are comming home to....A spouse who has cheated, A pregnant spouse..No one meeting them at the air port and so on. I love our soldiers and think that each and every one of them desirves at least a great welcome home. I wonder is there any way to find out when they are flying in and at least thank them for the job they have done? I would love to do more for them. How About You?

countryechoes's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:47 AM
The material is so thin it is not noticeable. Think about it how many women use pads....Talk about uncomfortable makes a wedgie look like nothing!!!!!!

countryechoes's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:49 AM
Don't rush things. I don't know about your state but here in Texas if your still married and getting a divorce. don't dat because you can still be hit with Adultry charges. Texas does not even recognise a legal seperation. Married is Married. If you have freee time volunteer somewhere. see if your local firestation needs help. see if there are some folks in the local nursing home that need some one to visit. Just keep in mind if you do you'll get attached. Also remember that they have some very good relationship advice. If we all would have been raised by our Grandparents or Great grand parents this world would be a different place.
As far as the Divorce taking forever I know how you feel. Mine says he won't even give me one and he's the one dating right now not me. If you need to chat ~"don't Laugh"~ I have daughters your age and we have all been through this. Celibacy has some rewards!"~