Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Thu 03/20/14 09:16 PM
No one can flip this thing???

:banana: :banana: :banana: Lets get it start :banana: :banana: :banana: Hot :banana: :banana: :banana:

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:59 AM
Good morning minglers waving

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:56 AM

Do I Look My Age at 52 ?

Yes.
Winx your beautiful and no you don't look 52 me 56 ohwell slaphead :laughing: yes I'm starting to look like my dad geesh oops yes I said it :laughing: rofl rofl :laughing:

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:54 AM

I am a 52 year Old Man,
However it 'Appears' most of the Ladies my Age don't seem to have Aged as Well ?
This is the Main Reason that when I do a search I am attracted to Ladies in their Mid 30's to Late 40's.
However on the Flip Side I think Most Ladies in that Age Bracket Imagine someone in there 50's being Tweed Jackets with Leather Elbow patches etc ? lol
So if there are any younger Ladies out there who are attracted to the Older Man (Who Looks a lot Younger)please feel free to contact me & let me know or leave a message for nbr1961.
Thank You for taking the time to read this & Leaving your Feedback.
:smile:
Younger than 50 maybe you should go into the 40's and over and post this they my not think of coming into and over 50's group to read this. Brains or D ooops lol which do you think with, sorry just sayin oops

oops oops

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:44 AM
I like my 50's older wiser. My winkles are earned yeah baby:banana: I dance to not get sad I live life fully. I've learned allot this year and some know me lol live laugh love and forgive helps the winkles not be to many. laugh

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:34 AM

I have been briefly in and out of dating forums over the past ten years.., as I do not go to bars, etc.. Over this time, I have had communication with many women in these sites.. and about 80% of the time (before we get past emails/ phone calls and about to set up a meeting/date).. I have heard the same "final minute confessions"..:

- My pic is not as recent as I said it was.. (sometimes as much as 15 years old)

- My relationship status isn't exactly as I said it was... (married/just separated/etc.)

- I do have children, but I didn't want to bring it up.. (some with 5-6)

- etc/etc/etc..

Therefore..., I have dated very few times, during these years.., because I won't begin a relationship founded on lies..

..And I am pretty sure, from what the platonic ladies in my life have told me, that it happens with men, too.., so this isn't a thread just directed at women..

Why lie..?

You eventually have to meet this person at some future point.., so why start off lying about who you really are..? I'm sure many people get stood up, because they have someone looking for a younger person..

If you aren't confident enough about who you are and what you want in life, by the time you reach 50.., maybe a dating site isn't the best place to begin spending your free time..?

Just a thought... and yours are all welcome, too..
I think some don't meet people purposely because they don't want to fess up. There was a guy on here got into a long distance relationship she went every far to see him and he bailed. but she had contact with his sister when he bailed she found out allot and yes his pic was avery young one. He was fat and older. I got fat and older but I want someone to luv my curves :wink: and I admit it and I still don't have anyone. But I still date the first guy I met on here. He knows a good thing but I keep that one friends for a reasonpitchfork

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:27 AM
laugh :tongue: flowerforyou flowers drinks biggrin spock whoa rofl rofl rofl whoa slaphead tongue2 :thumbsup: waving :angel: winking

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:21 AM

I talked to a wildlife biologist and she said unless there was a ramp, a skunk wont climb over two or three steps..and they dont move very fast at all..maybe you have one that is inbred with something else..lol
But I do understand now aggravating night pests can be..especially if they are making your skunk spray.
huh frown ohwell ill ill :angel:

carold's photo
Wed 03/19/14 04:18 AM
Ese is pissed off right now go figure laugh :tongue: They took off his thread manlawohwell

carold's photo
Mon 03/17/14 05:56 PM
She'll be backflowerforyou

carold's photo
Mon 03/17/14 05:31 PM
So we getting together in April or May??

carold's photo
Sat 03/15/14 03:34 PM

Hi vivwaving
I better be building muscles after all of this. I was out just now for and hour and a half shovelling and chipping away at blocks of ice. This has been my life since Octobergrumble
I'm with Don no one said you could leave B. :angry:

carold's photo
Tue 03/11/14 04:50 PM
any one using the Chat box on here now? I guess you have to be out of shealth mode.

carold's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:20 AM
I'm not the one to being directing you from the directions you got. laugh laugh But I'll find yah:wink:

carold's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:09 AM
waving whoa

Good morning minglerswaving

carold's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:12 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: We got the sun today.

carold's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:09 AM
Are we going to flip this :banana:

carold's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:07 AM

The news said freezing laugh laugh laugh

And you believed them??laugh laugh
Seem pretty cold out there. :wink:

carold's photo
Mon 03/03/14 06:57 AM

9 this morning..might get above freezing today..the operative word is might..I am so looking forward to the time change..I hate daylight savings time!
I like when it gets dark later so after work there is still a little sunshine. drinker

carold's photo
Mon 03/03/14 06:54 AM
The news said freezing laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25