Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Tue 04/22/14 04:16 AM
Viv think me and Ese will come up and visit yah the first week of October if that is good for you. Want to see your new little placeflowerforyou

carold's photo
Tue 04/22/14 04:13 AM
Good morning Minglers Hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend. drinker Sitting here having my. Beautiful day it will be today love Houston in the spring my favorite time of year drinker

carold's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:42 PM
Go girlflowerforyou

carold's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:39 PM

I just got on this here site...whats it like?!?! Looks...well...fun
Sexy Menlove drool

carold's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:28 PM
Me and Ese will have to come Kidnap yah :tongue: Put Gunny in a Gunny sack :wink:

carold's photo
Mon 04/21/14 05:03 AM
Read this and was looking at the pictures of Amarillo that meet is going to be hard to beat. For 250 a night we fit 10 people 2 cabins. Drinking wasn't allowed but in our cabins and the secluded area we had no problem.

It looks beautiful if you can get 20 people we have to make it a time when Viv can come :wink: I need Joe for a ride maybe he won't need directions :tongue: I'll twisted Ese arm. The 3 amigos go togetherdrinker

carold's photo
Sat 03/29/14 01:14 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

carold's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:54 AM
Good morning Minglers.Beautiful spring morning here. Trees are budding the birds chirping.

carold's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:36 AM
Hey Joe can I ride with you?? LMAO My smiley aren't working :(

carold's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:34 AM

We'll do the best we can Lonely! I promise! Glad you're in. We'll be in touch! happy
Glad someone is taking over girl you'll do a great job lets get this party started Austin or round rock isn't to far.

carold's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:29 AM

Hey all!

I have two very nice, grammatically challenged men for you! One from india that wants to get married and you to sponsor his visa and my assumption is the other one is from Nigeria (but I could be wrong because I blocked him).

rofl

How is everyone?
Doing good drinking coffee beautiful spring morning here drinker There are lots of guys on the forums no match for meohwell

I get enough Indian and Nigerians emails me hehe thanks tho drinker

carold's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:22 AM
Happy Brithday Carole what did you buy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Hope you had a wonderful day flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Good morning mingler drinker Drinking coffee about to jump in the shower got a date at 6. We went out last Friday and Saturday nice man. drinker Met on POF drinker

carold's photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:19 PM

Hey guys, is Ese doing anything to get this get together going? I've never been to one of your get togethers but am looking forward to it but it seems to be getting nowhere fast. Would someone be kind enough to send me an email and tell me what you have done in the past and maybe I could try to get something put together. Just need a general idea of what everyone would like to do and how far they can travel and when. If you cannot email me because of my filters, send me a friends request. Not trying to take over here, just offering a hand. I get things done or light a fire under people so they can get it done. :tongue: laugh :thumbsup: waving
Ese hasn't been on site we need to arrange this if we what to do it again. Joe do you want to do it again? Anyone else? Houston Dallas San Antonio?? Let get it started.

carold's photo
Wed 03/26/14 04:58 AM
Good morning minglerswaving

carold's photo
Wed 03/26/14 04:30 AM
Good morning Texas waving

carold's photo
Wed 03/26/14 04:15 AM

Good morning minglers waving
waving waving just kicking it to some itunes. Hope all are enjoy the cool spring weather. Loving it here in Houston, planning a bd party for my daughter. 33 times fly little bugger she still is.

carold's photo
Tue 03/25/14 04:28 AM
Feel free to stop by and chit chatwaving

Good morning minglers waving

carold's photo
Mon 03/24/14 08:35 PM
Heard about your thread and thought I would check in whoa whoa

carold's photo
Sat 03/22/14 03:06 AM

well Don..I guess you are special..you flipped the darn thing!! Where are the dancing bananas????happy happy
:banana: :banana: where is B call her or give me her number drinker

carold's photo
Sat 03/22/14 02:51 AM
He answers email

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25