Community > Posts By > Sweetgirllost66

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:48 PM
YOur right, I do still love and care for him, and I just ugh It is flustrating because I know we had so much going and In some small way I really was hoping for that 2nd chance. I mean sometimes it is hard to see myself with someone else, I mean I feel like he is the only one I have this special bond with,the only one who knows me inside and out, my ups and my downs and the only one who can comfort me and keep me calm. Am I crazy or just hoping that somehow someway that the 2nd chance hits me ??

Sighs

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:34 PM
Ok So after 4 yrs my bf decides to end it, then tells me that I have a chance later down the road at us again, and that if I dont go looking for anyone he wont go looking for anyone and blah blah.

So here it is a year later and we are still talking but, he seems to get mad when I talk about going to go out he says well you moved on fast or do what you gotta do I mean hey I cant stop you.

Now keep in mind this is a guy I gave my heart and soul to and spent every minute i had making sure he knew i loved him and that he was my only one.

I am not sure what another chance down the road means espically when he said if i dont look he wont, am I suppose to sit and wait for him to make up his mind or is this just his way of saying he wanted time and that now I am not sitting here waiting for him he is getting mad at me?
Someone tell me something please I am so confused!!

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:59 PM
I get the same way, Like I say if it wasnt for bad luck I would not have luck at all.
Just keep your chin up hun. Eventually it will be ok. Just try to jump into a hobby or just maybe read or find your fav movie and get your fav movie snack and devote a night to yourself, I have had to do that a lot too, or I just go for a walk or a drive.
Hugs.