Community > Posts By > bbj1950

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:10 PM
all one has to do is think of a movie dumb and dumber. Trouble is which is which Obama -Clinton or Clinto - Obama oh well dumb and dumber. Universal heath care is their bigest joke. just look at every other country that has it. Canda- go to america for needed treatment because they can't get it in Canada. that's just one example there are plenty more. sad God help us if either of the dumb and dumber candidates win. Of course McClain is going to "sta the course" still better the devil we know. yawn

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:10 PM

Deep sigh, what worries me is that less and less Americans are voting. They take on the attitude "no one good to vote" for so they choose NOT to vote. Now how smart is that!? We want to rant and rave about our FREEDOMS yet we throw them away without any care and sit around and complain about who eventually got voted IN by the few Americans who stood up for our right to vote. It's a no-brainer; the majority of that minority wins; while the majority of the populace who threw away their vote moan and groan "i don't like the President"

you are right but that is better then voting for "her" and giving away our rights. She is for herself and Obama is "little sir echo" he just agrees with her and says yet his plan is different. Yea Right!
mad neither know what truth means

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:54 PM
Hey Prtyeyes4U's I am in Lexington and as you know near HP and WS. If you would like to talk let me know.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:29 PM
By the way Obama is only little sir echo. He simply repeats the same idea's of Hillary. Hillary's idea have already been proven they can't or won't work. Seriously look at the plan for universal health care and ask yourself if your father, mother, son, daughter, needed emergency surgery would you want them put on a waiting list until somebody setting behind a desk that couldn't care less has to approve the treatment? Hillary has idea's but they are idea's that will do us in. Please look at the facts and not the fact she is a woman. Obama is even worse because as stated he is simply playing copy-cat. If she says it's a good idea he agrees and says she got it right and he agrees but just a little different. Yea what difference? He has no plan except great speeches.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:15 PM
Tina, It shouldn't be about like or dislike but who will best represent us. Sorry but I just don't think another Clinton is the answer. If she wants to claim success for things she really didn't do what will she really do besides make other wild claims. Anyone with half a brain can see universal health care won't work. only select members or citizens will receive the proper health care. the rest will be like every other country with such a plan, Go on a waiting list and just die. Besides that tell me what her other plans are. She has admitted she can't pull the troops out like she said. and the list goes on. Hillary is like Bill they both talk a great plan but when you look at the details they fail.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:17 PM
Hillary was caught again making things up. Sure she has the experiencelaugh but she needs to learn a basic concept called the truth. It must be a Clinton thing if the truth will do tell a little lie. if a little lie will work go for the big lie. Let's not the truth get in the way. Don't grumble if you are a Hillary supporter, just except the fact that her real experience is in creating or should I say recreating her self to fit the moment and the crowd she is talking too.

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:55 PM
Hey barefootbaby at least say where you are from

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:52 PM
Hi Everyone,
I'll just say I'm from Lexington, North carolina. Decided to chcek and see how many area people on here.
BBJ