Community > Posts By > devilizhangel

devilizhangel's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:23 PM
What kind of friends are you looking for? How old are you and are you male or female?

Deleah

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:41 PM
Looking for new friends and maybe something more in the Vancouver area. drinker
Loyalty & Honesty a must! bigsmile

DeLeah

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:35 PM
Haha thanks! I'll take that as a compliment!

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:25 PM
Just your thoughts on how it sounds and any improvements it could use. I am open to suggestions.

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:24 PM
Thanks! I hope you also find what you are looking for here. smitten

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:20 PM
El Guapo! drool

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:17 PM
I would love to have some input on my profile if anyone has the time.
Thanks.

DeLeah

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:11 PM
Hello Everyone waving ,
My name is DeLeah flowerforyou and I am new to the site. I thought I would introduce myself here. I'm really enjoying this site so far, it seems well organized and professional to the other sites.
Well I am a fun-loving :banana: and sarcastic individual who loves to laugh and make others laugh.
Ask most anything, I am pretty open.

DeLeah :angel:

devilizhangel's photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:49 PM
Anyone in the Vancouver, WA area on here. I am looking for both friends and something more if it comes along. I moved back to my hometown in January but haven't had much chance to get out and do things between family and work. Looking for both female and male friends. I just love to chat and get to know people so feel free to message me.
Have a great night!

DeLeah

devilizhangel's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:05 PM
With a smile and something to make me laugh!
I love to laugh and joke around since I am very sarcastic myself. Hope this helps!

DeLeah

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:46 PM
Please, tell me what could be improved on my profile? I would like to make it sound better.
Thanks.

DeLeah

devilizhangel's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:45 PM
Hello,
I have just joined this morning and I am very impressed with this site. It has everything the other sites do and still maintains being free. I have seen some great people on here and have already started chatting.
After having moved back to my hometown after ten years I am really interested in meeting new people and getting back into the swing of being single after a 2 year abusive marriage; I am in the process of divorce so I could really use someone to laugh with at this time in my life.
Family is very important to me; family and friends.
So if you'd like to chat fee free to find me.

DeLeah