Community > Posts By > SexyBlondee

SexyBlondee's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:44 AM

Stop with the drama and move on.

Kids and their drama. I agree. I think I smells me a drama queen.

why do u think this is so funny

SexyBlondee's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:40 AM
Edited by SexyBlondee on Tue 03/25/08 10:43 AM

I think you should tell him that you will call him and that you can at least promise him a half an hour conversation

Then try this

I know we had some both amazing and hurtful times together,but no matter what has happened..I have moved on with my life/Maybe not in a way you're probably thinking..(because men always think theres another guy)..but I am content with the way things are right now.I do appreciate that you seem to be doing okay for yourself,but I have no desir to be a part of that.I am gonna ask you to not show up at my job in the manner you did,not only was it uncalled for,but I could have lost my job over it..besides we were told to always leave our baggage at the door,and thats something I respect/I know you probably think I hate you,the fact is I don't..but I have never gone out with someone on account of pity,,,and this is no different..so I'm sorry to say this but we cannot get back together..this is the answer I am standing by..I'm not asking you to wait or to try again or even to better yourself..I'm happy with my life and I need you to follow your honor and move on as well

its just an idea sexyblondee

Best idea ive heard so far :wink: and thanks for not bashing me. anyone else who thinks its so easy to get rid of a problem such as this, its not but thats life i guess grumble

SexyBlondee's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:34 AM

Stop with the drama and move on.

so easy for u to say cos ur not going thru it

SexyBlondee's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:28 AM
Recently my ex boyfriend, who i dated in high school, tried gettin ahold me these couple of weeks and on Saturday he showed up at my job. I work at Applebees as a waitress, anyways, he just shown up, and asked for me, so i thought it was my sisters or whoever that was in trouble or whatever. Instead, it was my ex bf and he sat me down and kept sayin " i tried calling u, driving by ur house (which is my parents house) and y werent u around" Igot scared cos i told him it soudns like ur stalking me he said no i want us to b together again, and grabed my hand forefully and then my boss came out and i told my boss this guy is hurting me and he just ran out. :angry: grumble ohwell so any advice will b great on what to do next.

SexyBlondee's photo
Mon 03/24/08 01:28 PM

first, u post ur name as sexy blonde, so u already know. Plus ur a teeny bopper, so why be on a thread like this? Get out and enjoy life. You do not need the praise from ppl here.

Well u post urs as ladyliz, lol and ur on this site too, so ur no diffrent and its sexyblondeee and i think ur just jealous cos obviously ur still posting

SexyBlondee's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:39 PM

throwing attention your way... youre HOT!!!

thanks lol :tongue: laugh :wink:

SexyBlondee's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:22 PM

i'm not being harsh at all, i call it like i see it, if you don't agree ok i can accept that. people do these posts for 1 of 2 reasons...

1. their not getting good responses and want to know how to spice up their profile, which i don't see here at all.....

2. they just want everybody to say how great they are and oooo & aahh over them.....

now which do you think is more likely in this case?

welll ur no different cos first of all ur still commenting on my post and second of all u can just obviously not post and mind ur business, but no ur looking for attention too

SexyBlondee's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:02 PM
Hi again lol, i was wondering how this rate my profile thing worked so here goes lol. laugh :wink: :smile:

SexyBlondee's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:25 AM

when i was younger, my neighbor her dad was a huge football fan, and you would be outside and hear him yelling, and you would know he was watching his game

my neighbors are the same way especially now cos its march madness, the only thing i like doing is cheerlead lol i did in hs i prefer playing sports.

SexyBlondee's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:12 AM
:smile: Why do they drown everything else out lollaugh . For example, my last boyfriend would come over and i thought to see me lol but when football or basketball is on, he and my dad would get so into it and just dont pay attention to me or what my mom has to say lol. im going somewhere with this, i guess my question is do all guys go in a "state of sports" lol cos it gets annoying well for me anyways. This might be a really bad topic lol but id like someof ur feedback. :tongue

SexyBlondee's photo
Fri 03/21/08 11:00 PM

dark hair is amust for me

so y did u even respond to my topic????grumble

SexyBlondee's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:53 PM

WELCOME!

Nice to see you here. Hope this brings you better luck.

doesnt sound like it, alot of people prefer brunettes laugh grumble frown

SexyBlondee's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:54 PM

Welcome, Good luck to you, and enjoy yourself

hey thanks i didnt know people can respond fast to topics on here lol :tongue: :smile: i can see you guys have fun on here

SexyBlondee's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:38 PM

flowerforyou Wlecomeflowerforyou

thx lol

SexyBlondee's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:33 PM
Hi,ive been having trouble finding nice guys to date lol so one of my friends told me about this site cos for one, its free lol so ill give this a try! :smile: