Community > Posts By > hAzEleYeD12

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Tue 11/13/12 09:16 AM

Ha ha ha. Oh ho ho. Now save your ***! I have never ever seen anyone write longer than this on issues imag... Ahem haw haw.

This is high decibel canon ! Beware !!

Quite, little Grasshopper. And a little more quietly, too, please, as well.

A good little young Tibetan monk trainee is not supposed to jump up and down in excitement when he sees the Cow of Milk turn the Corner of Street to come home from Pasture.

:- )

Roflmfao
awesome! How come you are not principal secretory (:p) of a big guy somewhere? But we never know ! Ha ha ha (u made my day oofph)

This guy trips me out...lol laugh

you forgot to write outside quotation tags. Ha ha
imagine wux as chief (biggest... Sorry for my twisted taste,wux) secreto(ya)ry !! Or may be as

Elizabeth : Wait! You have to take me to shore. According to the Code of the Order of the Brethren...
Wux : First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call"guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner! And believe me, it would not end here drinker

(i wonder whether trying to know too much did it for him or trying to establish it! )

Lol I dunno...thats a real good question laugh

Kvturner: Sorry for not answering YOUR question...this guy just...frustrated LOL

Your profile is great! You have really nice pictures, I like the one you have up best :smile: you have really nice eyes btw

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Mon 11/12/12 05:16 PM
Single waving

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Mon 11/12/12 05:15 PM

Because no decent guy will have me and I'll no longer try settling.

Well put! :)

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Mon 11/12/12 05:14 PM
Because most guys can't handle how straight forward I am...I speak my mind, can't apologize for that! :) And when I do try to hang out/get to know a guy, they expect too much to fast and I decided to take a break I guess *shrug*

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Mon 11/12/12 05:11 PM

Ha ha ha. Oh ho ho. Now save your ***! I have never ever seen anyone write longer than this on issues imag... Ahem haw haw.

This is high decibel canon ! Beware !!

Quite, little Grasshopper. And a little more quietly, too, please, as well.

A good little young Tibetan monk trainee is not supposed to jump up and down in excitement when he sees the Cow of Milk turn the Corner of Street to come home from Pasture.

:- )

Roflmfao
awesome! How come you are not principal secretory (:p) of a big guy somewhere? But we never know ! Ha ha ha (u made my day oofph)

This guy trips me out...lol laugh

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Mon 11/12/12 05:08 PM
Sometimes I'm not very good at describing myself or putting down what I really want to say....especially when it come to myself for some reason. We all have faults, and I can admit mine! lol So please feel free to give me some pointers, let me know if I should change something. Thanks everyone! :)

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Sat 11/10/12 04:57 PM

i look for a smart but very funny guy. have to have a sense of humor. also has to be able to keep me happy. doing lil stuff gets to me.

I agree with that (mostly)...maturity is a GOOD thing to have too...and I can't stand liars...

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Sat 11/10/12 04:55 PM

Build her a huge walk in closet and she'll love you long time. :tongue:

That wouldn't get ya very far with me ;)

You guys probably have more clothes then me! lol

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Sat 11/10/12 04:41 PM

Most men wont read past...number 5...too long. yawn

I read to #3, then skipped to 15, 16 and 60. That's all I could handle....

Is it bad that I did that too...? LOL

I agree with some of those and not with some others....to each his/her own tho :)

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Sat 11/10/12 04:35 PM
Definitely personality...although I admit looks are a definite bonus...:tongue: :tongue: :wink:

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Sun 11/04/12 04:43 PM
I've been a member for almost a year, but really just started using the site within the last few days. So that being said, I'm here to meet some honest, fun, drama free people. Looking for friendship and quite possibly something more if that right person comes along. :)

hAzEleYeD12's photo
Sat 11/03/12 07:01 PM

I tend to back away from peeps who are
constantly in a drama mode.
It is exhausting.

Amen to that! I can't stand drama...finally got rid of a lot of it though.

And ignoring it doesn't make it go away believe it or not...