Community > Posts By > blindrascal

blindrascal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 09:16 PM
Going to FL to see fam & celebrate grandma's 80th b~day. Ft. Lauderdale here I come! :-D

blindrascal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 03:49 PM
For 1st weekend in Aug I'll be in Charlotte for a concert, Rascal Flatts baby!

blindrascal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:20 AM
I wanna put a testimonial for a friend, but I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:22 PM
but other than the whole Separated thing, what do y'all think?

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:20 PM
My best friend is the smoker. I know she's gotten bugged about it enough by others, so I don't bug her about quitting. As for me, I figure I'm messed up enough, what with weight-related health probs, which I am working on. It's easy for us nonsmokers to say "Quit", but I am sure it's harder than we think.

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:07 PM
Just being honest, I guess. I'll be SOOOOOOO glad to not be a GROSS, but a WALKER at that time! laugh :tongue:

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:01 PM
I just wanted to see what people thought, and I don't know that I put this in the right forum. We just thought it would be interesting to see what people thought, not necessarily based on religion or anything, just in general.

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:55 PM
Ya, in NC you gotta wait a year of separation before you can divorce. June can't come soon enough! laugh My last name will kinda make you laugh I bet.

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:53 PM
Just curious what others think...

If 2 wrongs don't make a right, what about 100 or more wrongs? Like if there's no ash tray or cigarette disposal place somewhere, and you need to get rid of your smoke; do you plunk it with the 100+ other butts in one particular area or what? My friend and I were discussing this quandry cuz she was in this exact situation. Thus the use as an example.

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:47 PM
Btw, I only mean site action when I say "no action." Not being dirty here. :wink: laugh

blindrascal's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:46 PM
Not getting much action lately, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to amp up my profile, and make me sound more attractive, but staying true to the real me. Thanks in advance for the help! brokenheart

blindrascal's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:58 AM
I'm in Boone, and I love the summers, but I miss FL when it snows and it's slick. Kinda scares me as a visually impaired pedestrian. Been here since '99, yet have still not made it to a NC beach. ohwell

blindrascal's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:34 PM
Hope whatever you're goin' thru works out in the end. flowerforyou :heart: Hope you find something to cheer you up in the meantime. Friends do help. God knows my best friend helped me the first night after Igot rid of my ex.

blindrascal's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:51 AM
Hope y'all are having a great day, and that the week continues that way. Heck, I hope it gets better!laugh glasses drinker :heart: All that and more. God bless!

blindrascal's photo
Thu 03/20/08 04:06 PM
hi y'all glasses

blindrascal's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:09 AM
Edited by blindrascal on Wed 03/19/08 08:11 AM
OMG! great joke laugh laugh laugh laugh Slow & steady would win it with me,though.

blindrascal's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:01 AM
Edited by blindrascal on Wed 03/19/08 08:03 AM
Hi to all my fellow newbies & good luck to all!

1 3 Next