Community > Posts By > Jake

Jake's photo
Tue 01/18/22 07:55 AM
say

Jake's photo
Tue 01/18/22 07:42 AM
Not sure who you're addressing here?

As for it not being bad to smoke grass... maybe get better informed?
It affects the brain which is a big problem, certainly with youngsters using it a lot as their brain hasn't fully developed yet.
Another thing is that most of the available marijuana has gotten much stronger than the original stuff that hippies probably smoked in the 60s.
It's supposed to be a soft drugs, but some types blow your head off.

The only safe product derived from cannabis is CBD oil which is used a lot for health purposes. But the THC levels that make you high are very low in it. They do need a certain amount though if you want health benefits from it.

you ever try it? I'm addressing the antiquated idea you possess and how it may render you in finding a good man. the idea of bad or good is redirecting the fact people make it bad or good. marijuana just grows out the ground.

Jake's photo
Tue 01/18/22 06:59 AM
was with wife 22 years, only time was when we had a friend join us. I enjoyed the experience and would have been okay with one time, however she became obsessed with watching. I'm not a TV.

Jake's photo
Tue 01/18/22 05:52 AM
it's not a weed, it's not bad for you. That sounds like someone told you some misinformation and you fell for it. . it's called Marijuana where I'm from I live by Mexico. I'll pass on a pride before I pass on looks.

Jake's photo
Tue 01/18/22 05:36 AM
I would like to know what people think.