Community > Posts By > kristy1207

kristy1207's photo
Sun 10/14/12 02:04 PM
I'm a single mother of 2 daughters so I wish you lots of luck!

kristy1207's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:36 PM
Mine is pretty obvious. Its my name with my birth month and day. I usually pick screen names involving my childrens name/s but I didnt find that appropriate for here :)

kristy1207's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:27 PM
I am willing to put out effort but there needs to be at least a small "interest" there in order for me to pursue it. When you look at a profile and all it says is "Hi, for more about me, send a message"..Why would a person do that when there are hundreds of other profiles to search through that may have descriptions. Thats all I'm trying to say :smile:

kristy1207's photo
Sun 10/14/12 09:45 AM
WOW..How things have changed in the dating world since I LAST had a date..lol I'm coming out of a relationship that lasted over 12 yrs in which 9 of those were a marriage. 12 years ago I was much younger and could just hit up a friends party or a club and come out with at least a friend if not more but after 12 years, I don't even know where to begin. I guess I figured I'd start here but i'm finding many of these profiles to be vague and I just don't have the time to put the effort into what it takes to find out more if a person isnt willing to take a few extra minutes just to say a little more about themselves. Know what I mean? I guess what i'm trying to say is if there are any local men out there that wouldnt mind getting to know a women who has 2 children and hasn't dated in, well..forever..lol and could have just a little patience with me as I settle in to the whole idea of it all than message me. I am a little shy at first but once I open up and you get to know me, I can be your best friend or that partner you MAY be looking to spend some time with. Take a look at my profile as it says a lot more about me.

Also for everyone else...Any advice for this single mom coming out of such a long relationship looking to get back out in the dating scene?? I could use a few pointers :wink: