Community > Posts By > MrMxyzptlk

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:36 PM
........Root Of All Apple
noway noway noway

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:19 PM

So, this link(http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizers.html) shows what I have been saying all along. Pot does cause harmful affects. I am one who really can tell you it does. I suffer from my smoking daily. My lungs are shot.

Kat

If only I could quit smoking cigarettes as easily as I'd given up everything else I've ever been "hooked" on.........

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:16 PM
I'll support my friends occassionally if they don't have their own.laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:09 PM

For those of you who have several thousand posts here on JSH and joined fairly recently, do you have a really boring job, no life, bed ridden or just unemployed? Addicted maybe?

Just curious.

What's YOUR story?? Just wanna put EVERYONE down, or did I misinterpret?

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:07 PM
I think for one, this is a free communication forum. People have made friends here, and come here to associate with each other. Of course that could be done through e-mails, but this is considerably more instantanious, and everyone can chat at once.
I've only come in recently, but I've found this site to be informative when it comes to human nature and thought processes. There are people from all walks in here, and they run the gamut from ludicrous to highly intelligent, but rarely is there a lack of entertainment. Now, I stop in whenever I'm on my computer doing proposals, (virtual)paperwork, running numbers, site plans, etc. The things some people come up with.......ROFLMAO
Just cuz it's a cool site!!bigsmile

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:48 AM
Sometimes you really just HAVE to be blunt, and it sucks, but some don't understand anything less!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:46 AM
For the most part, yes. It really depends on how strongly I feel about what's bothering me right then, and how convinced I am that what I'm saying is correct!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:27 AM

Walk on water watermelon.
Lamb of God lemon.
Blood of Christ blueberry.

laugh laugh laugh
Walk on Watermelon is a great one!! drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:21 AM

yall are a little harsh i wouldnt think it was a big deal

Sometimes it doesnt feel as though its a matter of them being lazy but more like they know that Ill clean up after them so they just leave a mess in every room of the house.

I dont care what you do in your room but you should show respect in the public rooms; kitchen, living room, bathroom, laundry room.

Gets a little frustrating.

I guess it can go both ways, though. At least in my situation, I'm the one who cooks most of the meals, and my roomate will clean up the dishes and kitchen. It comes up in conversation once in a while, and he says it like this........if you're going to spend an hour cooking, I'll gladly spend the ten minutes cleaning up. It's definately a respect thing, and when you work together, it gets done in no time flat, and the place is clean.

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:10 AM

Talk to them for 10 minutes you probbally won't have a crush anymore laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh .......also a very good possibility!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:07 AM

get over a crush you have on someone?

...the best crush will last a lifetime?:tongue:

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:02 AM
...at least before fixing my next meal!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:38 AM
Hi Everyone
O.K., I don't start topics very often, and here's why; an off kilter sense of humour that most wouldn't get or appreciate. For instance,
I'm developing a new line of ice cream treats for marketing to the masses, and would just like some opinions, good, bad, or indifferent.

(I'm really just hoping some of you can have fun with this)

I figure I'm going to call them Christicles, and they'll vaguely resemble a male figure on a cross. Good idea so far right?
They're gonna come in a huge variety of flavours, and I could use a hand with some names......so far I've got;

.......Ressurrection Rasberry

...... Pontious Pomegranite

.......Last Supper Lemon Lime

.......Messiah Melon

......and my personal favourite....

......Virgin Cherry

Anybody else around here laugh at their own beliefs enough to join in, huh ? Is it just me?

............I'm gonna be rich, right?laugh laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:53 AM
Rome, Mayan ruins, Austria (Grandparents homeland), and Italy!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:34 AM
huh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:39 AM
History Channel, Comedy Central, Food Network, maybe a couple of others, but mainly local news....

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:36 AM
happy
I realize you weren't actually looking for answers to any of these, but since you'd delved into this area....flowerforyou
I believe Alan Scott was actually a blonde Green Lantern (the Original), but he used a hairbrush. His ring WAS powerless against anything yellow, but that's not the case anymore either. Since I don't wanna bore you to Death with details, nor reveal my true geekiness on the subject, I'll leave it at that for now.

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:24 AM
The same....glasses

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:18 AM
flowerforyou Morning Evening!
Obviously, I could answer the GL question, if you'd like?

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/28/08 07:08 AM
laugh Hi!flowerforyou

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25