Community > Posts By > Nongpoi2

Nongpoi2's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:05 PM

HEY!!! What's up everyone!! How's everyone's evening going so far? I hope well.. I got Alice colored in on my tattoo today. Well, partially colored in cause I can't get a lot done at once cause of the way my skin is. It looks GREAT!! So, what have all of you been up to today? Do tell what ya'll have been doing!! Would like to hear!!!drinker drinker :wink:

I want to get a tatoo in my lower back, but I don't know what to get...any suggestions?

Nongpoi2's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:49 AM

After 10 years had nothing in common

How can that be after 10 years?

Nongpoi2's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:40 AM

I got matched with a guy that runs like 20 miles a day, even in the winter, loves the snow, and is a virgin seeking the same laugh laugh you can't get me out there in a blizzard if you paid me and it says right on there I have a kidlaugh

laugh laugh laugh

Nongpoi2's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:38 AM

Has anyone ever tried these other dating sites. Plentyoffish, mingles, foundyouonline, American Singles, or true. I have a friend who knows alot of sites and never had any luck, has anyone here tried those? Has anyone tried E-Harmony, it takes forever to do a profile and they want you to pay $50 a month and they won't send you a match until they find one. It sounds as if it would be good, but I don't know for $50 a month

I used e-harmony. HATED it. They decide who you can and can't talk to. I love chatting with anyone. No thanks.

They also would not let me drop the age limit I date. but they'd match me with guys up to 20 years older. no thanks.
I only date younger.

AND when I complained they just gave me a free month. WTH. Who needs an extra month (free or not) with a site you don't like in the first place? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

And I agree with yellow. I love a place with forums where you get to know a community of people. Nothing better for a whole lot of reasons :wink:

I don't date much younger guys, but they matched me with OLD, OLD men WTH!

Nongpoi2's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:36 AM

Has anyone ever tried these other dating sites. Plentyoffish, mingles, foundyouonline, American Singles, or true. I have a friend who knows alot of sites and never had any luck, has anyone here tried those? Has anyone tried E-Harmony, it takes forever to do a profile and they want you to pay $50 a month and they won't send you a match until they find one. It sounds as if it would be good, but I don't know for $50 a month

I have been on plentyoffish (but I'm banned from that site). I have also been on American singles, true, match.com, E-harmony (I actually was had a paid membership) and a couple others. Talk about seeking realism in a person.. they're out there.. just not quite sure where!

Good luck w/ you search.

You are so right!

Nongpoi2's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:35 AM
I did a free trial @ eharmony, and is not worth it.

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:52 PM

when you call a cell phone from a land line with a different area code, is it consider a long distance phone call?

Depends how many ara codes exist in tht city. For instance: in Houston we have area codes 282, 713, and 832, they are all different, but not long distance. Long distance is from city to city.

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:34 PM

sorry....youre too sexy for melaugh laugh

and me laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:17 PM

Mom
I'd
Like to
F***

That is just horrible sick

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:15 PM
Pardon my ignorance but, what is a MILF?

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:41 PM
Done!

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:39 PM
LOL Best of luck for you two! flowerforyou

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:32 PM
Cardio to burn fat, reverse crunches.

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:23 PM

being with the love of your life is much better

Does Love really have much to do with marriage these days?

I hope so...

Nongpoi2's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:23 PM
married