Community > Posts By > casskitten

casskitten's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:37 PM
looking for ppl to chat with get to know dont be afraid to come say hi

casskitten's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:31 PM
i think both sexs can be as cruel as eachother here but when you look at it you can either wither die give up, therefore they win or stand up move on and live, therefore you win.
they may take part of your heart with them but hey it will mend and in the end there is one thing they cant take ur will to live and your inner self let it hurt its ok to hurt but just dont let it eat you alive and ruin you.

casskitten's photo
Sat 10/20/12 12:16 AM
looking for friends on the central coast

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/19/12 04:29 AM
that is beautiful and truely amazing wordsflowerforyou

casskitten's photo
Thu 10/18/12 11:50 PM
there is a clear definition which i clearly put p for all to read there is no gray area

casskitten's photo
Thu 10/18/12 12:43 AM
well this conversation is no longer of interest to me think the point has been made and the outcome reached so feel free to contine debating but for the conversation was clearly a few times lol

casskitten's photo
Mon 10/15/12 02:10 AM

i beleive the fine line is not between confidence and arrogance,,but over-confidence and arrogance.its good to be confident and feel the same...everybody appreciates it.but it is neither good to be overconfident ,nor to be arrogant....
for a confident person its makes no difference whether to listen or opine as he knows what he is doing,but overconfient person will never listen , and arrogant will be always opine .....negatively on u.

i will def agree with you there

casskitten's photo
Mon 10/15/12 12:20 AM
definition of arrogance-hving or displaying a sense of over bearing self-worth or self-importance marked by or uprising from a feeling or assumption of ones superiority towards others
confidence- feeling or showing confidence in oneself, self assured feeling or showing certainty about something.

therefore in a nut shell it really comes down to how you use confidence as it can clearly become arrogance without ones awareness to it

casskitten's photo
Sun 10/14/12 11:57 PM
hmmmmmm i intend to say but think i would prefer to ignore what i do not understand and ignore that which offends

casskitten's photo
Sun 10/14/12 11:38 PM
i have the defintions of each if u would like to read them

casskitten's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:58 AM
why thank you but i still struglr to understand some of ur comments ur intelligence is obviously way beyond my means of understanding lmao

casskitten's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:54 AM
mines working fine

casskitten's photo
Sun 10/14/12 03:47 AM

Confidence and arrogance ......

That's it?

You guys ain't even trying.

Some of us are also cocky, vain, egotistical and narcissistic.

:)

now that is true along with self absorb, selfish, vulger, etc lmao

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 08:53 PM

Confidence is how a Man carries himself....

arrogance is how he shows the world.....

that theres a hole in his.....bucket!!

laugh

exactly thank you thats my opinion to

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:20 PM
thank you and i try to reframe from my humour as most ppl dnt get it and can be easily offend by it lol

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:18 PM
be assured i did when he started making out like i was beneath him i decided he was truely beneath being entitled to know me and goodbye was said im not silly lol. i deserve respect and once its not being given im gone.

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:01 PM
i had been talking to this person who is not from this site for a while he was quite arrogant that was clear.it was not just my opinion i spoke to many ppl who also found him arrogant. i think some ppl become way past confident though in their view thay are confident they do not see they step it over the line and become arrogant followed by self indulged and insulting to others in my case he was confident at the beginning but stepped it over the line and became arrogant gradually than self indulge and quite a pig.

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 06:53 PM
wow this generated quite conversation as as my aim and thank you for the lovely posts about myself they where muchly appreciated and yes i understand some ppl are mucking around but as someone said i dont know you ppl so sometime your mucking around can be perceived as quite a nasty attack or plain out right being a pig i apologise if i misunderstood ur mucking around in any case i am a nice person and would love that to be seen by others in any case this post has been quit entertaining and educational i think thanks all and ciao for now lol

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 02:49 AM
tonight i met spoke to someone who was quite clearly and arrogant self indulged person but clearly stated he was confident not arrogant and self imposed hmmmm there is a thin line there but think it was arrogan. so how do u tell difference between confident and arrogant please give ur opinion

casskitten's photo
Fri 10/12/12 12:26 AM
anyone from nsw wanna chat :smile:

Previous 1