charles28's photo
Tue 10/09/12 07:17 PM
Thank you that was nice of you :)

charles28's photo
Tue 10/09/12 07:16 PM
That was sweet thank u

charles28's photo
Tue 10/09/12 01:21 PM
Its funny you say that because i call my own voicemail sometimes so i can hear my wifes voice

charles28's photo
Tue 10/09/12 10:13 AM
I feel dirty sometimes like i shouldnt be on here lol.It hasent been very long but im already finding myself getting despressed and lonely.This is something we talked about often before she passed and she told me that she dont want me being by myself for the rest of my life.I told her that i wouldnt want that for her either if something like that happened to me.

charles28's photo
Tue 10/09/12 10:10 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words

charles28's photo
Tue 10/09/12 12:03 AM
Thank you :)

charles28's photo
Mon 10/08/12 10:37 PM
Hi everyone,im new to this site.I recently decided to get on here and see if i could find a friend or someone to talk to or hang out with and maybe down the road get serious with depending on how everything goes.I just recently lost my wife of 12 years from cancer.She fought for 2 years before it took her recently.She had the worst kind i was told.Meliguant melinoma.I probably spelt it wrong lol but oh well.Anyways i thought id get on here and maybe see if anyone wants to talk or maybe hangout or might be in a similar situation as me.Ive always been a one woman man and yes i am a genuine nice guy and one of the few real guys left if that makes any sense.Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my post.

Sincerly, Charles Deckard