Community > Posts By > NUMBER1NAY

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:32 PM
gave um all back to her, and trashed the rest!

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:49 PM
maybe because we think we can get it right this time around...or find a rock that we haven't turned over.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:35 AM

if i were gay, i would totally own u!!!

lol :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
laugh laugh happy laugh funny stuff dingo!

I THINK PEOPLE THINK WE'RE GAY. I'M NOT! bigsmile laugh JOKES ON THEM!laugh

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:33 AM

check out my profile and tell me what you think.

huh NOT NEW BUDDY

STILL NEW...HAVEN'T EVEN FIGURED HOW TO DELETE THIS POST. EDIT IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! ...I'M JUST TAKING OFF!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:25 AM
SINGLE!!!! WHUUUUUhappy

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:06 PM

if i were gay, i would totally own u!!!

lol :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
laugh laugh happy laugh funny stuff dingo!

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:04 PM

You can edit your post by clicking on the edit button on the post, or if you like i can do it for you, just tell me which thread and i will be happy to help.

Also, People, please be nice to our new members, i know some of you are only joking, but the op does not know that. We want our members to feel welcome here.

Thanks,
Mark

good looking out. i made it out fine...thanks for that laughs ya'll.. grumble freakin proper grammer hahaha

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:58 PM

you don't, your crappy spelling is now part of the world wide web forever!!!

lolhappy

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:32 PM
my spellings crap, i know this and am working on it. how do i delete a post? anybody

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:26 PM

Hostile hotels? That would be why they're so cheap!

oops, i didn't make it outta kindergarden with my spelling on this one! your right though gearhead, hostiles.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:22 PM
check out my profile and tell me what you think.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:20 PM
Edited by NUMBER1NAY on Thu 04/10/08 02:29 PM
UMM, THANKS GEARHEAD..I MENT HOSTILE. San Jose, Costa Rica. Jaco beach..pacific side! $3.50 a night. own room, mine had 2 beds. hamack outside i block from the beach sand! bars, clubs, eateries, waves...$3.oo taxi ride 15min south has bigger waves! i'm looking forward to getting back to CR.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:13 PM
its where i was born and have been living for the majority of my life...and i'm still finding new places(hole in the wall) that are nothing but great times! ...who wants to join me? ...what place's do you know about? ie: food, game, music, bar, club, trails, site seeing, you call it!

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:16 PM
THANK YOU ALL!

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:41 PM

Break the Ice with "Mutual Match" & Ride the wave of Love!!!!
yeah man! your young get out and have fun. love will find you when it's time.

alright! i should have been on this site a long time ago! i feel like i'm crowd surfing with all the support. um, never been crowd surfing..but imagin this is what it would feel like. that's it, i'm hooked on justsay hi!

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:32 PM

yo man welcome! i know how u feel...i thought i was in love with this awesome girl, but i wasn't

thanks! bornnaked pretty much hit the nail on the head for me on this one! thanks for sharing dingo

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:25 PM
Edited by NUMBER1NAY on Wed 04/09/08 04:28 PM

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:19 PM
i'm free!! now that i've stopped lying to myself about being in love with a cool girl...i feel so much better. to top it off this site is the first time i've ever done a forum and i'm getting a good feeling from it already. OKAY, enough about me! this is more of a breaking the ice message for me..i'm looking forward to making lots of friends on here.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:07 PM
cool, will do. thanks littleike! lol ...littleike getting punted will forever be a classic by the way.

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:54 PM
HEY, WHATS GOING ON PEOPLE! ALRIGHT, I NEED SOME POINTERS WITH THIS QUOTING AND REPLYING AND FORUMS....HOW DO I GET MY RESPONSE IN THE SAME BOX AS WHAT I'M RESPONDING TO?? ANYBODY?? MAN I'M SUCH A NEWBIE.