Community > Posts By > NUMBER1NAY

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 10:39 AM
its been great chatting with you but i've got to go now. theres this girl who loves me and i want to go for it. :smile: thanks for being cool people!

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:28 PM
JUST LIKE THAT.

no photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:47 PM
depends on how their breath smells.laugh i move back. next time i'm going to get a bit closer to them.

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:20 PM
YOU CAN COME WORK ON MY CAR.laugh :smile:

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:12 AM
whats up man, welcome..there's a whole lot of cool people here! enjoy

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:08 AM

I hear only guys live there...

yeah thats what i heard aswell

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:47 PM

It just saddens me cuz she's never thought like that before. and for once i'm thrown for a loop. Just the other day she was telling me how pretty she thought she looked in this new outfit she bought. and now she's thinking she ugly.

maybe she got shoot down by this guy she thought was all that and a bag of chips. that or bottled up stress is showing itself. hope she turns around!

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:41 PM
YES IT IS. that or maybe she didn't get attention when she was a child and is starving for it all day and night long. either way, if shes beautiful and cant see it in the mirror then she needs to take a step back and really get to know her body... tell her to stand nude in front of a full leanth mirror by herself and really look herself up and down; and say out loud, write down if need be..what she likes about her body and why and what she doesn't and why. this way she gets in tuch with herself. you know it might help her.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:09 PM

even though i broke up with my ex because i just could not trust her....when will this feeling of being emotionally beat up and then beat up again STOP?brokenheart

Move here... I'll fix itdevil

I bet you will....Not bad he's cutedrinker :tongue: bigsmile

thank you girls, but i'm not close to moving yet...i'll keep this account activated though so we can chat it up for the good.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:04 PM

it will last until your next lapdance

laugh

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:03 PM

I stayed in hostels for three weeks in Costa Rica. Good times. Cheap drugs, easy women, parties every night.

dam..sounds like you went all out! last time i was there was in 99. how's it looking now? kinda like US, houses and concreat everywhere?

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:50 PM

Takes time bro'drinker drinker

thanks. you know a crazy story..i went out this past weekend to get some thinner blood drinker and i almost got into a fight because this guy from jr. high rememberd me, last name and all, and i didn't remember him. i guess drunks need to be lied to..because that the only local watering hole and i would have really missed it. devil she probably cursed me..hahaha. f it, i'm going running!

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:45 PM

yes, sweetie- i had an awful experience with THAT kinda woman.....experince is the best teacher-

but lets hope his awful ex dies on her first-born's wedding - just as she's walking down the aisle; face-down into the wedding cake her fat face goes....and every anniversary, ther'll be a lil remorse and alot of resentment for his fat , abusive wife effing up the whole reception....

huh
Let's hope that he moves on to happiness. It's the best revenge.

I WANT TO MOVE ON TO HAPPINESS! ...okay, if i did not vent that rage in my heart..would it have been bottled up stress?

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:40 PM
Edited by NUMBER1NAY on Mon 04/14/08 12:42 PM

yes, sweetie- i had an awful experience with THAT kinda woman.....experince is the best teacher-

but lets hope his awful ex dies on her first-born's wedding - just as she's walking down the aisle; face-down into the wedding cake her fat face goes....and every anniversary, ther'll be a lil remorse and alot of resentment for his fat , abusive wife effing up the whole reception....

haha, and i was always taught to just pray for her and leave it alone....but reading your work brings a smile and a laugh to my being. you know now that i look into my heart its screaming some pretty wicked stuff...from the dark room that is my heart i'm standing there looking up and yelling YOU F***** SL**.

ANYONE,
whats your advice on my actions to her saying she still wants to be my friend...she said she wants to see me once a month...hahahhah! not going to happen. all though this friday we arranged a meeting point so she can give me back all the stuff she has of mine..cloths what nots...i told her to trash um...but she kept blowing up my phone and rasing my text bill.. freakin cingular.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:29 PM

...actually- its not as bad as you think....now you'll have some " alone time"...and you'll find someone who'll love you for you.

remember that no good comes from hurting anyone- and im sure youre hurting, but ive learned that sometimes it's best to let nature take it's course- and let her have her fun, and when u find that special someone while she's stuck with some bad-boy, you'll laugh till u pee yourself knowing that while you're enjoying yourself with someone worth your while- she's stuck with some **** with a baseball cap who wont let her out of his site....watchin over her every move - and then she'll think about what she had before she decided to leave u deeply hurt and empty.....much like you'll hope her ovaries will be when she finds out her ovaries have magically transformed into mongloid pods...

feelin a lil better, man?

yeah, i am. now its just me time. thanks for the words.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:10 AM
even though i broke up with my ex because i just could not trust her....when will this feeling of being emotionally beat up and then beat up again STOP?brokenheart

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:25 PM

It's 'Hostels'

Hostel is a place to stay, rest.

Hostile means aggressive.

does it pay to be lazy? ..just check dictionary.com....thanks for the clear up karmafury! i was right!! and i met some cool canadian people there too! beatiful women and a good games of phooseball at the cantina.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:19 PM

You can edit your post by clicking on the edit button on the post, or if you like i can do it for you, just tell me which thread and i will be happy to help.

Also, People, please be nice to our new members, i know some of you are only joking, but the op does not know that. We want our members to feel welcome here.

Thanks,
Mark

good looking out. i made it out fine...thanks for that laughs ya'll.. grumble freakin proper grammer hahaha

ummm....grammAR...spelling counts too flowerforyou

well i see i shouldn't enter tha spellingB this weekend!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:09 PM

Seems like you have men really down
They're left with no answers only a frown
But there's something I'll add and this I'll say
Please don't view men all in this way
We're gentle caring tender and strong
Don't limit your view by those who live wrong
I'll leave you with this and its all that'll say
continue your search and have a good day!!

x's two! good words both of you!!<--pretty creative, i know! laugh peace!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:01 PM
laugh ahh man..thats funny. happy

Previous 1 3