Community > Posts By > hippieguy24

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:23 PM

Yippy ka yay Moth!#$^*&%$#

Die hard! One of my favorites.. die hard 2 to be exact..? and 4, technially :P

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:20 PM

I'm new to this. But, does anyone ever do favorite movie quotes? Here's one to start: " Blue, you're my boy!"

lol, oldschool.. sweet

Wheres this from: "Man, who the f--- just steals a monkey?"

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:54 PM
I had a big bonfire and burned a bunch of things an ex gave me. A lot of things that had bad memories attached to them, so I may have regreted it later, but it was for the best in the end.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:37 PM
Lets kill off all the stupid ones...

..oh wait, that wouldn't leave enough people to carry on the species.. damn

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:32 PM
MacBeth is good too

"By the pricking of our thumbs, something wicked this way comes"

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:25 PM
Edited by hippieguy24 on Thu 04/24/08 12:25 PM
I don't believe in love at first sight, personally. Lust at first sight, sure... but after that first look most women turn out to be shallow and full of themselves :P

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:23 PM
I love Shakespeare.. classic stuff. My favorite is Hamlet, the cliche'd 'to be or not to be' scene.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:58 PM
Someone who makes a lot mistakes, but is always willing to admit it, most definately. Theres nothing wrong with making mistakes, as long as you can learn from them.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:39 PM
Its great to see commecials like that on TV... shows that not everyone is in the dark anymore. I fear for you, my American friends, that police state sounds like its on the horizon.. we in Canada are on the same road, though we're not quite as close.

Good luck in the Revolution, I'll be doing what I can from here.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:31 PM
...and might I add, a woman's body is most defnately her own and she can do whatever she wants with it. Get tatoos, piercings, drink, smoke, hack your damn arm off for all I care, no one should be able to tell you otherwise. But I DON'T think just because a life is growing inside her body, she has a right to kill it.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:28 PM

It is the right of the woman to do as she wishes with her body. It is not for the governement to tell me what to do with my body period.

Pro-choice here. It's not anyones damn business what someone does.

I guess if she wishes to be a slut and sleep around with as many guys as she wants thats totally her business, but just because she has no responsibility or respect for life doesn't mean she has the right to end a life before it begins.

I agree that rape would be an exceptional circumstance.. but if I fathered a child and wasn't able to support it, I would fight tooth and nail to at least let it live, then put it up for adoption.

What is it your business if some girl wants to sleep around? Did you sleep with her? Mind your own.

If she's sleepin around without care or responsibility and having abortions as birth control.. I kinda got this thing againt murder. Mabie it has to do with this damn conscience thing I have.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:18 PM
1) Click 'my account' up at the top
2) Click 'edit pictures' in the box mid-way down
The rest..should be self explanitory.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:14 PM

It is the right of the woman to do as she wishes with her body. It is not for the governement to tell me what to do with my body period.

Pro-choice here. It's not anyones damn business what someone does.

I guess if she wishes to be a slut and sleep around with as many guys as she wants thats totally her business, but just because she has no responsibility or respect for life doesn't mean she has the right to end a life before it begins.

I agree that rape would be an exceptional circumstance.. but if I fathered a child and wasn't able to support it, I would fight tooth and nail to at least let it live, then put it up for adoption.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:59 PM
laugh ... um ... huh

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:53 PM
Only 2 more hours for me! Its going good, just slow and boring... surfin JSH and watching Futurama.. hahah... 'work'

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:46 PM

I am protesting protesting

lol, good luck with that!

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:45 PM
Anyone protesting the SPP this weekend? I'll be at the Edmonton event.. Between all us Canadians protesting in the major cities, and our American friends protesting in New Orleans, this should be an awesome experience!

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:38 PM

Any of you American friends going to be protesting the SPP this weekend?

not familiar with it ....:smile:

Enlighten me please ? drinker

SPP = the Security and Prosperity Partnership. Bad news for everyone except big corporate CEOs. Look it up for more info.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:29 PM
Any of you American friends going to be protesting the SPP this weekend?

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:07 PM
LOL! Awesome!