Community > Posts By > Lionking135

Lionking135's photo
Thu 02/28/13 03:20 PM
Just going to reply and not quote because it would probably take up another page by itself. Nothing I said was pulled out of a wiki, I took that long to reply because it's not exactly like I am constantly looking to beat someone down on a dating site forum. I think your taking this far to seriously.

Lionking135's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:55 PM

Got this new 16 year old here and I let him use the computer.
Found out he's been checking out T&A.

I don't do that and want to know if anyone can help me restrict nudity.

I am running windows xp.

Thanks in advance. drinker

You will have to buy a parental block software. Now you can get bitdefender.Its a Number 1 antivirus with parental control as a bonus.

www.bitdefender.com

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/parental-control.html

yeah that was me I tried to im/pm you - email me for further info and we can talk over the phone if need be.

who do u work for lol

I do Research and Development
nobody i just know what is Number 1 after all it is my job. I dont BS I tell the Truth.

I agree with bitdefender! I use it on my pc and it runs nice and smooth without interfering with anything else I am doing. Also is very easy to use and set up to your preferences.

Lionking135's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:48 PM

Modern Warfare 3 & Forza for the xbox 360. :D

xbox > psn

read above psn is far superior then xbox theres ur wit

Well if we really wanted to get technical with RGB color quality and graphics and processing power and free on-line play and all that such goodness then you may as well just go with a PC. devil PC will always win the battle of Gamer powers! Plus having a mouse for FPS games is just the bomb. Makes for a much faster 180° Character rotation, and if you have a nice mouse (every pc gamer should) then you can set your DPI up to 6300, combined with a high sensitivity and you have insane reaction times on mouse clicks. Which in the end makes for more dead enemies. rofl :angel:

On a side note, I used to play WoW, mostly PVP. But currently I play LoLs, Diablo 3, Crysis 3, and waiting for SC2 HotS to come out in March. :smile:

Wrong again like i said a pc uses 8bit graphics read again. The xbox 360 uses a great cpu - although not as great as the ps3s. Then it uses vga.Which is 8bit PLus the 360 is just a dumb downed pc.
I can have a mouse and keyboard for the PS3.
Again the PS3 is far superior- Real- time multitasking u need both to do the other. Pcs=macs have waite states .There and then u lose real-time. PS3 doesn't. PS3 true 48bit graphics meaning 48bit per each channel of rgb and e .. pc =mac 8 bit per each channel of inferior v g and a.
With RGBE aka PS3 you'll have better quality graphics . NVidia has admitted it on their site and AMD is admitting on their site.
One Wonders why Disney aka Hollywood uses True RGBE for SFX Rendering- because its better then VGA.

Well, maybe it's just because my PC set up is insane, but my PC will crush my PS3 on multitasking DL's, gaming, and movies, even while using vis heavy programs like PS and ILL all at once with no lag time. Don't get me wrong, I love my PS3, it's great, I use it all the time. But I will still take my PC over the PS3 any day. As a side note on the mouse/Keyboard on the PS3 thing, I have done that and personally just seemed weird. ROFL. Works great, especially for typing because using the controller for typing messages and such just takes foooreeevvveeerrr **over over over over up up click**... but it was weird... Lol. I was like.. "Mouse.. keyboard, you worked great. But I just feel like.. you belong on my computer desk." laugh No hard feelings bro, PS3 rules too. Just not the xbox... the xbox is for suckers. :tongue: biggrin

Lionking135's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:02 PM

its a scam

I concur. No need to turn your own computer into a web server. It's actually cheaper to rent a DNS server and a host name from a site like
http://www.dreamhost.com, which would also be easier anyways. Thats where I rent mine as a web developer/designer for all my clients and personal uses. Good tech support if you need it, and easy to follow what you need to do, so as long as you know how to write HTML and CSS or know someone that can, your good to go. Also cheap prices for all of their services including AJAX servers for PHP scripting which is fantastic for me as a developer. devil Not a promotion for dreamhost btw, there are several others out there such as godaddy.com which I have heard is a good place to look as well.

Good luck to all the aspiring web people!

Lionking135's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:51 PM

Modern Warfare 3 & Forza for the xbox 360. :D

xbox > psn

read above psn is far superior then xbox theres ur wit

Well if we really wanted to get technical with RGB color quality and graphics and processing power and free on-line play and all that such goodness then you may as well just go with a PC. devil PC will always win the battle of Gamer powers! Plus having a mouse for FPS games is just the bomb. Makes for a much faster 180° Character rotation, and if you have a nice mouse (every pc gamer should) then you can set your DPI up to 6300, combined with a high sensitivity and you have insane reaction times on mouse clicks. Which in the end makes for more dead enemies. rofl :angel:

On a side note, I used to play WoW, mostly PVP. But currently I play LoLs, Diablo 3, Crysis 3, and waiting for SC2 HotS to come out in March. :smile:

Lionking135's photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:43 PM

Brennan heart
The prophet
Headhunterz
Coone
Noisecontrollers
Tiesto
Da tweekaz
D-block and s-tefan
Many many many more....

One up for Headhunterz, Tiesto and NoiseControllers.

Also would add:
Psycho Punkz,
Wildstylez,
Bass Modulators,
B-Front,
Zatox,
Avicii,
Dada Life,
Bingo Players,
R3hab,
Bassjackers,
and Southstylers,
all have some pretty good stuff.

You can tell I <3 hardstyle. devil

Also, you can find most of these artists in Tiesto and Headhunterz podcasts which are nice places to find good, continuous music for free. :)

Lionking135's photo
Wed 02/27/13 11:20 AM
Hello all!! I was reading some topics in here and I was kind of surprised to see that I couldn't find anyone mentioning these books. Especially since I love them so much! laugh

I'm curious as to seeing if anyone else finds them as amazing as I do, and if so what your favorite one is. My personal favorite is Wizards first rule, after all it's pretty hard to beat the first. :wink: Followed closely by The Faith of the Fallen, because Nicci is my favorite character. love

Lionking135's photo
Wed 02/27/13 11:00 AM
Oddly talented at reading how people feel just by looking at them. Also naturally good at helping people smile more. :smile: Which those two go hand in hand quite well together. Quells arguments, and just makes everyday days better. :laughing:

Lionking135's photo
Fri 10/19/12 04:59 PM
All the books of the Sword of Truth Fantasy series by Terry Goodkind are definitely my favorite. >:D But my favorite of the series would probably have to be "The Faith of the Fallen". As well as some other books by him that are sort of tied to the series. But the Hunger Games series is also pretty high up there. :P