Community > Posts By > forever1227

forever1227's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:45 PM
one of the fastes way to get a brand new job is a total free web site called Snag a job .com in put you information and with in mins to 24hrs your get real jobs for real people not some out of reach junk like monster.com i find temp agency that do not charge a fee are also a great way to get out of a bad working inviro. life is to short if you cant be happy with this person please check out your local temp agnecy and go to snagajob.com right now i found a good paying job in one week

warmish wish best of every thing to you let me know how you make out i will keep you in my thoughts :smile:

forever1227's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:39 PM
that dose happen every were but the key thing is stay out of your mangers eye site if there looking to do cute backs they start to singal people out and then three write ups your gone
wait a week after your write up and stay bizzy when ever she sees you even if it shuffling papers with your eyes at you desk talking to someone at least look bizzy while breathing

and if this manager has and open door take out to seconds of your time and ask her at least once a week it there any thing i could do to be of more help to you not for her to help but extend your self to here
this should help your relationship if not they are not good management and i would start looking for new work she is singaling you out and like i said three write ups for the same thing she/he can pinkslip you to the door best of luck hope it works for you