Community > Posts By > teriango

teriango's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:43 AM
one time my mom made banana bread with raisins and currants... it was to die for!

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:41 PM
i will, thanks... but i think a restraining order is a little much... and calling the cops is a big step...
i'll just see how things go for the next few days, he told me he will stop seeing me as often, so hopefully that works...
i'm keeping my fingers crossed

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:38 PM
i know... he just doesn't let things be so simple... he is a complicated guy...

and he drives me nuts

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:34 PM
i dont want to lose contact... just have my privacy

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:30 PM
he wont leave tho... and i dont have a house key, otherwise i'd lock the door

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:27 PM
the fire was out long ago... and i stopped feeding our relationship even for like 3 months... then we broke up on mutual terms...
and apparently he thinks mutual means that we are still going to act like we are dating... which it DOESN'T!
God... he pisses me off

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:24 PM
alright... i let him in my house, because i live with my parents, even though they are getting sick of him too..
but he just walks right in... and i ignore him plenty... but he just keeps coming back!

teriango's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:07 PM
So, I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years, and I'm moving on to bigger and better things, and now he won't leave me alone.
He is trying to make me care about him again by starting rumors that he is going to move to Florida and be miserable... But I'm just seeing right through him...
But now he is like stalking me. He will show up at my house and just sit in my living room as I ignore him, he won't leave, and he is just texting me non-stop!
He is driving me INSANE!!!
What should I do?!?!

teriango's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:50 PM
The time zone everything is posting for me is 2 hours behind my time.
What is there that I can do?