Community > Posts By > Rhonda911

Rhonda911's photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:02 AM

I am still trying to find the striking good looks. Where is it? ohwell

laugh

Rhonda911's photo
Sat 09/28/13 06:16 AM
I hate when a guy says it first and I have to be like .... Uh, thanks, it's the most awkward feeling to be put on the spot like that. Especially if it's a situation my instincts tell me he's saying it to get an upper hand in some way because why would anyone say that if they weren't sure it was a mutual feeling yet?

Rhonda911's photo
Sat 09/28/13 06:05 AM
This IS a dating website, find a new man... maybe there's validity to his comments???

Rhonda911's photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:48 AM
Edited by Rhonda911 on Sat 09/28/13 05:49 AM
I think it depends on how extreme, I have a kid but I made sure to take care of my belly the whole time, no stretch marks there which was my main goal, plus I was small when I got pregnant so I was active and ate super healthy. I didn't realize my upper outer thighs had gotten big so I have faint ones there but I don't think guys would notice them. My friend had twins and she has awful ones, to each their own but I do not blame her for not flaunting them because I'm sorry but they are disgusting, her middle looks like a 3D map, she wants a surgery, not sure a tummy tuck can fix that but hope for her sake something helps!!!

Rhonda911's photo
Sat 07/20/13 05:38 AM
I agree! My son has met guys I've dated before things were really serious because if I don't like how a guy is to my kid, then there's no point in wasting anyone's time.