Community > Posts By > Chicaloca64

no photo
Wed 10/03/12 04:38 PM
oops still learning how to use this!
:smile:

no photo
Wed 10/03/12 04:33 PM

Not necessarily.
Better she tell you before marriage than after.
You may never know why.
[/quote

I agree with Soufiehere, you are not in the same place as before because it is better you know now than after you are married.

It is sad when feelings change in relationships. Life and love is not a guarantee but at least you had it happen before you married her.

It is still difficult when the person in love is confronted with the other individuals feelings. I wish you all the best!

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 05:30 PM
I believe that it is a little of both…but it depends on the individual. A person who is diligent and has a passion for what they do may also carry over some of those traits into their personal life. A job only gives a glimpse/reflection into someone’s personality. It does not define an individual unless you live for your job, then it’s a different story.

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 05:01 PM
I agree with KC....

I don't think you are the bad guy...your a guy and most women know what your answer is going to be anyway.

She is insecure with self...why self was she testing you. She obviously has trust issues as well.

You need to find yourself a nice girl who doesn't play games.

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 03:46 PM
I think Harsh is right, if he has a girlfriend and he is looking at you as an interest...why guarantee is there he won't do the same to you or anyone else.

:smile:

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 03:27 PM
Well if he has a girlfriend...than ask yourself is he looking for friendship from you? Is he breaking up with the girlfriend. I have a 16 y/o son and he has many female friends who go out with him on occassion.

You know him better than anyone else. But be true to yourself, you have a lifetime of boyfriends, male friends ahead of you! Don't rush...enjoy the friendship.

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 12:39 PM
Thank you for the welcome and nice gift.

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 09:26 AM
Thank you

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 09:26 AM
Thank you

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 08:11 AM
Thank you, already off to a good start! :)

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 07:12 AM
Thanks...so far site is ok

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:11 AM
Thank you...hoping to make new friends

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:28 AM
Critisicm can be a good thing...but it depends on the individuals and their perspective. For some it can be a positive and learning experience for others it can be hurtful.

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:24 AM
Thanks....nothing better than meeting interesting people and having intellectual conversations. I look forward to exploring and meeting others.

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:08 AM
Well, I find myself trying yet another dating site in search of that "special guy."

I would be interested to hear from people who have been on this site and their views of how they like so far!

Chicaloca64

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 03:59 AM
I'm new as well and exploring the site to see if I like. Confusion is a state of mind....so why not just explore and have fun!