Community > Posts By > Reshe

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 09:25 AM

No , nor the next town

Lol ok you must have your reasons

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 04:48 AM

I've actually done that. The lady lived just over 2 hours away, but, in the USA. We went out for a fair while.

Most of the people I interact with here are from other countries (mainly the USA), so, it is possible to do that again - once the travel restrictions are lifted.

That sounds good nothing try nothing done

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 04:47 AM

No.

Ok

no photo
Fri 09/25/20 03:13 PM
Would you travel to another country to meet your date/lover ?

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 10:24 PM

I'm a smoker and I totally agree with you, its gross! I wash my hands each time and if I'm going to kiss someone that doesn't smoke I'd brush my teeth, its plain rude. Maybe only the selfish smokers are that ignorant

Sounds good to me your a grown woman who have made her choice respect to others is good enough

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 01:54 PM

Smokers are evil. They should all be punished. explode

We should discuss this in the No Posting Allowed thread pitchfork laugh

Going out for a ciggie now bigsmile

Do enjoy your an adult no one is stopping you

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 01:54 PM

Smokers are evil. They should all be punished. explode

We should discuss this in the No Posting Allowed thread pitchfork laugh

Going out for a ciggie now bigsmile

Do enjoy your an adult no one is stopping you

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 12:02 PM
I don’t have a problem with that it’s not affecting me your entitled to your own your an adult do enjoy :blush:

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 11:59 AM
Ok some one understands even the pillows get stain with there discolored drool

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 11:55 AM
Thanks for that tip ma I just don’t understand why most of them are like that as soon as you I realize I do that ma I do block

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 08:16 AM
I usually don’t have a problem with a person smoking but do so moderately and respectful such as clean your self up after including your mouth but what I have come to realize with most smoker they are ignorant and bother by other problems so now am stay far away from smokers

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 08:09 AM
Sounds real sweet too

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 08:08 AM
Most of the males here have a story of an in the military/army I can’t talk or video call any the texting is on and off I don’t know how that works but for me I am not interested in those person am interested in a person who has a normal life job kids family etc and looking for a relationship leading to marriage it’s that simple age 24-35

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 06:25 PM
:-)

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 06:23 PM
You really like your coffe

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 06:20 PM
It’s a package no matter what way you look at it if a man meets a woman who can’t preform or bring ford a child especially if he doesn’t have it’s a big deal for him. I see older ladies out here seeking younger guys and older guys seeking younger ladies so don’t lie to your self sex is apart of a relationship bond or marriage

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 02:48 PM
It makes no sense to me at that stage some can hardly get an erection why should a woman sit with you then and be unpleased

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 04:14 AM
Sounds good I drink both since this year I haven’t had so much coffee mostly green tea I try not to do too much sugar this year too

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 04:11 AM
Lol

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 04:09 AM
I agree with you that’s how I feel and that’s what I need equal and consistency

Previous 1