Community > Posts By > Jamie_686

Jamie_686's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:48 PM

I'm sure everything will be just fine. I've met several men after talking with them online. I follow 4 sinple rules

1. We meet in a public place
2, I always have my cell phone on me..if your really nervous arrange for a friend to call you half an hour or so after your sechdualed to meet him,this gives you an excuse to leave.

3. My friends and or family know where I'm going to be, when I'm due to be home.

4. Relax and try to have fun

flowerforyou Good Luck

Thanks for everyones advice! Im just nervous I think! :smile:

Jamie_686's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:38 PM
Yes we are, we are meeting for lunch.

Jamie_686's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:36 PM
A man i met on here is coming down to visit me and I have never met anyone from over the internet before and i just dont know what to expect as far as if people are really who they say they are and if as im sure it is a little weird at first so if anyone can help or share their experience's would be great!

Jamie_686's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:43 PM

I always get called back..... I kid, I kid!flowerforyou

Well I guess we all cant be that lucky laugh

Jamie_686's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:40 PM
For anyone out there that may have an answer...When a guy/girl doesn't call you back does it automatically mean "they're just not into you"?? Ive heard it from friends and saw it on a show tonight as I am unable to fall asleep and it just got me thinking?! Any oppinions?

Jamie_686's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:57 PM
I'm divorced and I dont THINK people look at me different for that fact~ but if they do its not really worth my time, I am who I am and if someone doesn't like it then they can move on and I can move on.