Community > Posts By > Lycidas

Lycidas's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:00 AM

In My Garage During A Packer Game with Beer Soaked Bretheren. The Cops showed up be cause the TV went flying out of the window into the street...I Guess thats more of A Action thing than yelling..

Wow, I thought spiking my remote control was bad...But I haven't had to endure watching Brett Favre play as much either...

Lycidas's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:54 AM
If the Buffaloes are playing, I usually lose my voice. Once my landlord came by and told me to shut up. I said, "This is a bowl game, lady, and we are losing to a team we should be beating." I was sober, too.

Lycidas's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:43 AM
Heh heh couldn't have said it better myself

Lycidas's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:40 AM
Edited by Lycidas on Wed 03/26/08 06:40 AM

Your taking a walk in the park.You come across a man and woman fighting,he's being very verbal,and she's trying to leave.He keeps yelling and grabs her and makes her sit back down to listen.Do you get involved or keep walking.

YOU'RE taking a walk in the park. YOU'RE taking a walk in the park!

Lycidas's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:39 AM
It never hurts to buy booze either

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:58 PM

aw that was mean .. she said ur lame.. no ones lame.. thats mean noway ohwell

People that can't walk are lame.

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:45 PM
A lot of women don't believe me if I tell them that. Once I even meant it, too.

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:39 PM
See Oedipus Rex and Freud.

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:05 AM
I'm just adding that application now. I'll have thoughts shortly.

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:35 AM

Illiteracy.

No doubt on this one.

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:32 AM
Edited by Lycidas on Tue 03/25/08 07:34 AM

Lycidas's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:18 PM
I should be in bed, but I'm not...So what are y'all Coloradoans up to? Sometimes I check out the posts on the website and it seems like there is some sort of community that writes each other corny well-wishes and sends absurd jokes to each other to start off their day on the east coast.

I thought ahh what the hell maybe someone from Colorado wakes up way too early in the morning and will partake in such silliness.

You would think that, at moments of such overpowering boredom as could make even a cow suicidal, that one might have a number of thoughts to explore, some random thread of insanity to put into words for the purpose of entertaining discussion...But I have not even this. I simply need a screen to stare at.

Me like screen. Screen kill brain cells.

Lycidas's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:50 PM
I'd clock out and leave because I'm a prison guard and I'm a total asshole.

Lycidas's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:55 AM
I'm not 100% sure because the shari'a law is different from the Qur'an, but I don't think it explicitly says anything like that in the Qur'an. As long as you're married I think it's all right. It's definitely against the law for a woman to go down on a woman and a man to go down on a man, I know that.

I'm definitely not an expert so if someone that really knows what they are talking about views this, forgive my ignorance. It's just conjecture.

Lycidas's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:40 AM
Not sure where y'all are from but it is supposed to be sunny and in the 50s here in Colorado! Sadly I will be spending the weekend at home anyway.

Lycidas's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:22 AM
Akron, Colorado. University of Colorado Golden Buffaloes and Denver Broncos.

1 3 Next