Community > Posts By > linniebunny

linniebunny's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:20 PM

:smile: What is one thing you would never say to your significant others face?:smile:
While listening to my partner tell a tall tale at aa party, knowing he is lieing his a$$ off,noway I would never embarras him by calling on it in front of all of his friends. When I am ready to dump him, that would be a different story.

linniebunny's photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:21 PM

do you find some of these men to be hott sexy yum yum treats?

or are you not attracted to bald men?

just curious.bigsmile
Bald looks sexy on some men and doesn't on others. It's all in the shape of the head. Some mem can pull it off , and I woud have to say YES. I like bald.flowerforyou

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:25 PM
Edited by linniebunny on Wed 02/25/09 04:29 PM
Good for you, When I was stood up, I wish I had thought of justhaving a good time with out him, and forgetting he ever existed. Baby steps for me, but I am moving on. I still feel like i was treated like a fool. and no one deserves that.

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:25 PM
Good for you, When I was stood up, I wish I had thought of justhaving a good time with out him, and forgetting he ever existed. Baby steps for me,

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:33 PM
thanks I will take that to heart, maybe I can turn things around and not get stood up the next time a man asks me out.

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:21 PM
Thank you Jill I have walked away from a lot of jerks, but at least I tell them why I am walking away. Maybe the next time they will think twice. maybe not

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:17 PM
they haven't invented a bullet proof vest for our feelings and pride either

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:14 PM

not just move on but completely forget that jerk.
[/What are the signs to look for when figuring out a good man from a jerk? coukld somone enlightne me please

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:09 PM
I know He is a Jerk, I think every man or woman deserver to be treated with respect, call and cancel, I just haven't figured out how to tell the good men from the Jerks yet

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:05 PM
Ok you call to see if they are OK, because of bad weather, you call again because you got no answer, alnd youare worried, and you really liked this guy, two days later, you finely get ahold of him and ask why, land he hangs up on you, would you be in agreement that i should move on?

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:58 PM
the time in the restrauant was , well I neer heard from him again
but it seem to keep happening to me, I don't go in to the restraunt, but I wait for No one.

linniebunny's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:47 PM
Have you ever set up a date, a spacific time and place to meet, you show up on time, you might even get there first, go ahead and get a table for two, and you wait. With all the tech. these days, cell phones and e-mails, the other person knows he/she is not going to show up, and yet you sit there waiting, telling the waitress, you will wait to order when you friend arrives. You end up feeling and looking like a fool.Do you call and try to find out what happend to them? do you make excuses for them? so you feel like a fool? do you give them another chance?