give me a smiley if your a fan

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:21 PM
murder party

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:21 PM

the first evil dead
cannibal holocaust

Cannibal holocaust was funny.drinker Although the gator part was kinda gross.ohwell

its crazy they actually kill animals in it

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:08 PM

well written

nice piece

thank you kc
i try

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:04 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

happy
im always happy to see you liked it

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:04 PM

ooh I agree wench ...

the imagery is wonderful ... flowerforyou

thank you
couldnt ask for a better compliment

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:00 PM
i dont own a car

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:54 PM
the first evil dead
cannibal holocaust

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:53 PM
lollapalooza chicago
saw lots of great bands

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:37 PM

Oh yea pop the top on that sucker drinker drinker

honeybrown my favorite beer
but i always have an extra for an angel

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:34 PM

Can I have one???????laugh

where are my manners?
of course
drinker

Thank you, I need one tonight...maybe two or three...laugh

i think we all could use a few

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:33 PM

Hell yea pass one this way too drinker drinker

shall i open it for you

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:32 PM

Can I have one???????laugh

where are my manners?
of course
drinker

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:25 PM
just opened my first beer
cheers!

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:34 PM
thank you pk
its a work in progress
hopefully ill finish it

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:18 PM
jonathon
hi how are you

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:13 PM
neither
rock

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:02 PM
revision comments appreciated positive or negative

I remember going to church as a little boy. It wasn’t boring, it wasn’t fun but it wasn’t boring. I remember the church was big; it was big, and it was bright in places and dark in places. The windows were many, made of stained glass with pictures from the bible. I didn’t understand what the father was talking about, but I knew he was talking about the pictures on the windows. I looked at them and the candles. There were lots of candles.
I remember everybody was nice, and dressed nice. And everybody smiled. Everyone shook hands and hugged before mass, and in the middle of mass, and after mass. It was like everyone was family. Laughing and smiling, touching and talking, people didn’t mind being close to one another. Maybe it was because everyone smelled good. Maybe they knew God was watching. My dad even joked with my grandpa at church. Whether or not they got along with each other during the week didn’t matter come Sunday .
Once I asked Father Joseph if this was his house. It wasn’t it was God’s house; it was our house.
My grandmother cleaned the church every Saturday. Sometimes I would go with her. She would touch every part of the church she could reach with a rag, until the whole building smelled of pinesol. She was old but the work seemed to make her happy. I would play and run around. I knew God didn’t mind it was my house too.
But what I remember most was communion. Everyone would quietly and politely exit the pews and line up to taste of God. Everyone it seemed but me. My father told me I was not baptized. My mother divorced him when I was little and I was never baptized. My older brother was and he would taste of God. And he was quiet and polite with his hands folded together in line. I would watch the faces of the people as they went back to their seats. They didn’t seem happy or sad, or even satisfied. I knew I would be filled with joy if I could only have a taste.

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:06 PM
very good vivid and real

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:04 PM
talkin $hit about a pretty sunset
modest mouse

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25