Community > Posts By > Jellynotjam

Jellynotjam's photo
Tue 11/12/13 03:42 PM
Going to visit a hot spring near valencia tomorrow :-)

Jellynotjam's photo
Mon 11/11/13 03:29 PM
Bump!
I am here now . Aqui estoy! :-)

Jellynotjam's photo
Sun 11/10/13 02:59 PM
:smile:

Jellynotjam's photo
Sun 11/10/13 10:43 AM
Hi folks :smile:

As I am going to be in valencia for the next week or so I would like to meet anyone local to the area for a little chat..coffee and a bite to eat. An attractive and intelligent Spanish woman would be a bonus but gender isn't important as i'm posting this to try and meet a local person.

Perhaps we'll see eachother soon....

Jellynotjam's photo
Sat 10/12/13 02:21 PM
An activity that requires pompoms or that compels the audience to pay closer attention to the 'athlete' than to the sporting action , can not be considered a sport..lol
just kidding ...I always make sure to get pay close attention when fortunate enough to watch the most aesthetically pleasing 'sport' :-Plolz

Jellynotjam's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:09 PM
I have thought of asking recently too! But in the end I decided that if i didn't like the profile i wouldn't bother anyway. If you like the profile, I would definitely mail the person and ask who is who. As diplomatically as possible!

Or just be rather direct and ask if he/she is the good looking one or the ugly one! At least you'll know then! Although, they may have a different idea as to what constitutes good looking! And then you are back at square one. lol

Good luck!