Community > Posts By > blamzino

blamzino's photo
Sun 03/16/08 11:32 AM
Remeber the Atari game based off the movie Krull? that was fun back then

blamzino's photo
Sun 03/16/08 11:29 AM
I like a lot of Stephen King based movies...I don't know what my fav would really be...I liked the Creepshow movies he did with George Romero...Children of the Corn is creepy too

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:39 PM
I read in the local newspaper that it costed the fed gov (I belive it said) 42 million dollars just to send out letters to people alerting them that their "economic stimulus check" is on the way.

That is nutz!

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:33 PM
"I have dead bodies in my trunk" or somethin like that...ha

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:30 PM

evil daed 1 ash's sister get's raped by the tree
evil daed 2 ash's hand goes bad
army of darkness aka evil daed 3 and my fave quote"ya ya i got your book now get the fu*k ot of my face' all three are great

omg...Evil Dead is the ultimate...

-evil dead 1 aAsh's gf gets stabbed in the ankle with a pencil by Ash's sister
-evil dead 2 Ash turns into a "Deadite" in a scene of the film and then fights it off
-AOD or ED3 Ash defends S-Mart

I like the original the best...all 3 are awesome though

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:10 PM
For me the whole smoking thing ended up being all in my head...I do miss cigs...I even have illicit dreams about cigarettes that are so good and surreal its like heaven....but I just refuse to buy that pack and pick up again.

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:07 PM
its funny cuz I tried to quit years ago and failed...but now it seems I am more disciplined or somethin'...maybe age has taken its toll......lol

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:03 PM
I did it cold turkey

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:01 PM

lol i dont smoke but really? to stop spending ?? not cause u knew ur life could be cut short?

uh...if ya smoke and don't know the health risks then you are just an idiot...yeah I quit for the cash...the health benefits are a plus...but whatever...its not like I'm gonna be immortal cuz I quit smoking...I will die no matter how healthy I am...that is out of my control...

I know of a health nut that did everything the way you are supposed to and he had a stroke at age 35...so WTF does that mean?

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:55 PM
Just wondered who on here used to be a pack-a-day smoker(or worse) and has since quit...I have been smoke free since July 2007 and I have surprised myself actually. I mainly did it for the money...ha ha

I am not against smoking...and have nothing against smokers now...the main reason I did it was to cut that unnecessary expense.

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:45 PM

friday the 13th

yeah...that was the **** too...6 was the peak (if not the BEST friday)...lol

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:44 PM
What about "Hard Boiled"...that was the ****

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:39 PM
I am sad too and don't feel left out...there are constantly sh*t loads of people sad and down all the time...I am trying to deal with a ton of **** right now...

Hopefully this wil help:

It may sound sick and demented...but I just tell myself things like..."at least I'm not in prison the rest of my life for killing someone".....or, "I could be one of those people that gets kidnapped and get tortured, raped and ultimately murdered" or, "I could could be some little kid getting beaten and abused right now"......sh*t like that....ya know.

Just knowing that there "is always something worse" can help. It works for me anyhow.

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:29 PM
I have one awesome daughter...Morgan and she is 5

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:26 PM

No idea which fourm this should go under, guessing this is the most suited, but just wondering who still plays D&D.

I will play and have played videogames based on D&D but will not play the real/original way...lol

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:23 PM

does anyone here beleive that jesus and god are the same

um yeah...they are supposed to be the same...

One thing I have been wondering is if god and the devil are the same and if it is really just one higher power testing us with blessings and temptation...

Could it not be just one God (and not a separate being called "Satan," "the Devil," or whatever) that is testing us and sometimes decieving us to see what we will choose?

And is there really "beasts" among us that have no soul that are really here to just be obstacles in our life?

There's some sh*t to think about...but not too hard....lol.

blamzino's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:14 PM
wasn't too bad here, but it still slowed things down

blamzino's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:01 PM

You were too busy for her, whether you went back to school or better yourself........dont blame other people and accept the fact that you both contributed to this.flowerforyou I take full responsibility for being single. I work too much, I work stupid hours.....for me to expect anyone to rearrange their schedule would be silly of me.noway

I agree with that. I have talked with her about this too...its still upsetting to me though...and I know I will get thru it...time will heal everything...I just feel like I'm going thru detox over it right now.sick

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:33 PM

ive always been independent, ive always had to be, ive never had that luxury of having someone else to depend on or someone to fall back on.

why do people just expect you to support them, take care of them, etc....i would never ask anyone to pay my way in life...i wouldnt ask someone to pay my fair share, let alone expect someone else to pay theirs and mine too!!!

WTF is with that?

Thats how my daughter's mom was when I was with her...wanting a "free ride"...thats one of the reasons we ended...she had MET housing, food stamps and all this other free sh%t and I was living there (technically not living there, so she would qualify) bringing home my income and she didn't work a lick cuz she didn't want to lose that "free ride"...

I offered to continue the relationship if she would let us do it "on our own" but she didn't want to change that...so I drifted off and ended it. I just didn't want ot live like that anymore. I almost stayed and married her just for our daughter's sake, but it was worth everything to get out of that situation...and still have a good relationship with my daughter (without being miserable with her mother).

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:07 PM
Death is no fun at all...I lost my mother to cancer (which they never did know what it was even though she was supposedly making great progress) on October 24 2007. The whole thing flipped my brain upsidedown...I present myself well, but behind the scenes it is so f&cking hard...it really changed my whole outlook on things and what I want to do with my life...like it made me realize that "yeah, I'm not gonna be here forever either"...so I am making changes to my life to get what I want and to be where I need to be and stuff like that.

I am sorry for your loss and pray that your life will move on strong...

Previous 1 3