Community > Posts By > blamzino

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:53 PM
I just wish she could see the "big picture" of what I was trying to do instead of looking at what she is missing out in the present...if that makes any sense. I just get tired of opening up to people and starting over again...it just sucks...and I still want her too...which sucks even more

and thanks for reading my sh%t...it helps me out just to type about this sh%t...for real

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:39 PM

Maybe she just got tired of being alone. I assume she is young?

I'll be 30 at the end of this month and she just turned 25 in december...our social views are different too I think...she needs people and to go out, where I am more close circle/self reliant and homebodied I guess

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:31 PM
Everything was cool until this:

I went back to college on top of working full time so I don't get to see my girlfriend (of 14 months) as much anymore...so she ended it a few days ago and wants me to promise to call her when I'm done with school, so she can see how I'm doing.

So I guess my advice is: DON'T EXPECT SOMEONE TO STICK AROUND WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO BETTER YOURSELF, CUZ THEY MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:11 PM
at least Obama sounds somewhat believable...Hillary sounds like a robot

blamzino's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:08 PM
Edited by blamzino on Thu 03/06/08 08:09 PM
none of them will do much...its not gonna get any better...its not the president that makes the laws anyhow

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:22 PM
I used to smoke 1-2 packs a day...depending on the situation or whatever...but I quit back in July 2007 and have still not smoked...

I did it cold turkey and for the money...its hard but not too hard...you just have to make yourself not buy another pack of cigs...

I still want to smoke now and again...I even have dreams about smoking cigs and it fee;ls so f*cking good to smoke in my dream...but I just tell the urge to smoke, "NO!" and I don't do it.

Its all in your head after the first 3 days of quitting...for real...just gotta stick with it

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:13 PM
used to watch anime but realized that its all the same old BS over and over...there really isn't anything special about anime besides that there are some ultra-violent ones out there...anime is burning itself out

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:06 PM
Yeah,

This type of crap has probably been posted before but anyway...

Don't get hyped up about a situation (relationship) too much, cuz once you fall into the hype it can damage ya later. Just enjoy what you have day by day (and please forget about the past) cuz you never know when what you have won't be there anymore...and never hang on if it really isn't what you want...its not worth the misery in the end...if it sticks it sticks...if it falls it falls...just don't let the falling down get you down too much, cuz things turn around with time.

And it doesn't matter if you are single, taken, or married...that sh&t doesn't matter...all that matters is that you are happy and that you survive...gotta keep your head up! Right?

and no I'm not tryin to be Doctor Phil or any sh$t like that...lol

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:55 PM

Does NOT matter which democrat took Texas, he/she will not take Texas in the Presidential elections.

1. Texas is a REPUBLICAN state
2. Texas is a Bible Belt state, evangelicals are in great majority - thus neither Obama nor Clinton fit the category.

3. Texas is a high pro-life state. That leaves out Obama and Clinton.

4. McCain has always been pro-life.
5. There has never been any question about McCain's Christian faith.

The democratic will take Pennsylvania, my state. PA is a stupid state, all democrat except for central PA. Guess why PA is the land of the taxes? Run by democrats. Guess why PA has a poor economy? Run by democrats.

Told my boss who is democrat as soon as Rendell gets in up will go taxes again. Sure enough, first thing Rendell did was raise PA income tax. Good old democrats, tax you to death, and even then tax you even more on what you leave behind. Good old democrats. Tax, tax, tax.

Power control freaks - that's the democrats.

Lindyy

True so true...

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:50 PM
Not off this site, but I met someone a couple years ago thru Cupid.com or whatever and it started out pretty good, but ended up being weak....

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:37 PM
Anyone around these parts? if so whats up?

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:29 PM

Welcome to the fun.

Fun times right?

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:28 PM
one of my good friends lives in Tuscaloosa, AL right now

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:24 PM

Question is why would you even have THAT pic on your computer?

I drew it...its in a gory comic book I made several years ago

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:22 PM

man i didnt know i have to have a point:cry:

I agree with the whole boring thing...you have to make things exciting around this state...its all in your head

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:20 PM

Thats just crazy enough to work..laugh laugh ( Just a welcome hazing, no offense)

it's cool...ha...(no drama here either)

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:17 PM
uh yeah...what's your point...other than ohio is boring?

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:15 PM
single and will prolly die like that...ha ha ...just keep adding chapters up...

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:11 PM
is that better

blamzino's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:09 PM
yeah...I don't have a photo yet...let me work on that sh&t