Community > Posts By > Mike

Mike's photo
Sat 03/20/21 04:04 PM
Years ago I met, and befriended a fella whose wife had a hysterectomy. Post surgery she didn't want to have sex. Ever. he told me that nearly 3 years went by before he talked about it with her, and she said that she loved him, but the surgery destroyed her sexual drive and that she probably would never want to **** again.

She told him that so long as he wasn't throwing it up in her face he had her permission to **** other women. What puzzled him was the reaction of women, who felt that he had an obligation to basically assume the role of a ****ing monk, or get divorced. He said it was like he had to choose either extreme.

Thoughts?

Mike's photo
Fri 03/19/21 11:25 PM
I lived in a haunted house for a year. The ghost was friendly, and seemed interested in what we were doing, especially my son so I think he was watching over him though my son said he didn't like to play upstairs alone because of the shadowy man who watched him, lol.

Mike's photo
Fri 03/19/21 10:00 PM
I grew up in Scranton, but had no idea he was born there until he ran for POTUS in 2008. Overall I think he's a good man, but my politics aren't his politics, and like most politicians he's captive to the more extreme elements of his party. Like all POTUS's, he does what he campaigned against; signing dozens of executive orders when he previously said they shouldn't be used, supporting reconciliation not just for budget bills, but now for other legislation which means SCOTUS-packing isn't far behind, something he said he was against. So that's my take, is that he campaigned as a centrist but will govern to the far right to satisfy the AOC's of the world.

Mike's photo
Sat 09/05/20 06:16 PM
What a horrific experience. As a war veteran I too have had my share of gunfire, as well as rockets, mortars, IEDs and grenades so I can empathize with how you feel. For several years I couldn’t understand why I would suddenly, and for no apparent reason, be gripped by rage and/or depression. Thank God the VA fixed up.

Mike's photo
Sat 09/05/20 06:11 PM
Take a baby aspirin twice a day, when you wake up after breakfast, and again in the evening after dinner because that will help take the edge off your cravings.