no photo
Wed 03/19/08 02:29 AM
laugh this is crap!!laugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 02:26 AM
laugh good stuff, thanks.laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 02:21 AM
blushing sorry, but i can't deny the older woman thing, it has plagued since adolescence.blushing

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:50 AM
laugh sorry dude, but that was lame and hard to find a groove in.grumble

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:28 AM

One day a guy goes to his doctor and says, "Doc I have these real bad headaches. What should I do?"

The doctor replies, "Well, to get rid of my headaches I just have sex with my wife." They both laugh.

A week later the patient returns. The doctor asks, "How are you feeling?"

The patient smiles and replies" You were right! I feel so much better. And, by the way, Doc, you have a lovely home."laugh laugh laugh laugh
i thought you were headed that direction, pretty darn funny!!laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:24 AM

welcome jump in the forums and have funflowerforyou
that beard kicks a$$:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:23 AM
:smile: welcome and good to see you. my mother lived there for quite a long time. she told me it was beautiful. hope you enjoy your stay. let us know how it's going (in other words, don't be a stranger, good to have you.):smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:15 AM

Three guys are in a strip club. One guy walks over to a stripper, licks a 50 dollar bill and sticks it to one side of her butt.

The next guy doesn't want to be shown up so he takes a 100 dollar bill, licks it, and sticks it to the other side of her butt.

The third guy doesn't want to be shown up but he doesn't have any money. He thinks for a moment and suddenly he gets an idea. He walks over to the stripper, takes out his ATM card, slides it down the crack of her ass, takes his 150 dollars and goes home!laugh laugh laugh

good stuff:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:13 AM

Ok well we all know whats going on with Obama. That terrible pastor that he listens to. He wont put his hand over his heart to pledge alligence to the country that he wants to be president of. There were pictures of Obamam dressed in full Afrcian garb in Somalia. Wasnt Somalia the same the country that cheered as American soldiers bodies were dragged through the streets dead when we had gone there to help them?

Shows respect for that crappy country but not ours
I could do without this guy
What about you all?
i could do without politicians in general

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:12 AM

Here Comes Me

I'm writing high for the last time tonight ... maybe for a long long time.
Although I must admit, that every hit, has helped my meter and rhyme.
They've given me words that come from the ether ... words that mean something deep.
And at oft times, when the poetry was over, the drugs have helped me to sleep.
Helped me to keep my mind straight ... though that saying seems somewhat ironic.
But when you smoke your smokes, and you smoke that weed, being sober requires a tonic!
I've said so many things when high, that I've sorta grown that frame of mind.
My life changed over to a different setting, and now that I'm sober, I seem to find,
Someone in me that's been caged in my head, just leaning back and watching the show.
Having a laugh and taking a break, letting personality go for the go.
But now, that different me knocks at the door, the one that's been waiting so long...
He wants the chance to be me for a while, and to hold him back has been sorta wrong.
He's just a little more responsible, just a little more refined and cool,
He takes the time to think twice, before playing for the crowd, a fool.
He's learned a lot from me that way. My many mistakes and my quick to give smile.
He comes to the board with a lot more game, and he's bringing a lot of my style.
I think as we walk down that hallway ... as I step to the shadows, and he, to the light.
That we'll smile at one another, say, "Hey brother, I'll give it, you gave it, one hell of a fight."

With Equescent thoughts...
FroznChild indifferent
smoke some more and i'll get back to youlaugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:11 AM

Everyday, well depends on where I am and who I am with, but when I do, thongs
:wink: very nice:wink:

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:06 AM

yawn
maybe, you should go to sleep

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:03 AM
what is this underwear, that you speak of?laugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:01 AM

laugh

come to vegas.........it's not called sin city for nothinglaugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker
been there done thatdevil drinker
drinker drinker
drop any coin?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:54 AM
laugh in hell?laugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:50 AM

yeah its called texas f this place
been to missouri?noway i wouldn't recommend it, smells like brimstone as welllaugh

Hey, I live in Missouri! noway
i'm sorry, sucks aye

Nope, I love it.
wish i did, more power to ya, lady:smile:

That's because you're in Sedalia, silly. I've been there.
I lived in Warrensburg for a few years for college.

I was in the tornado that went through Sedalia hmmm..maybe 1980.
kinda stuck here at presentgrumble good point

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:49 AM

its the end of the world as we know itdevil devil laugh
i'd better get on the ball, i've still got world domination to attend tobigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:46 AM

been to missouri?noway i wouldn't recommend it, smells like brimstone as welllaugh

i'm sorry, sucks aye

Nope, I love it.
wish i did, more power to ya, lady:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:45 AM
laugh as long as she didn't vomit on me.laugh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:43 AM

i'm sorry, sucks aye