oh baby i could take u there
you are beginning to sound like a teasenoway

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:07 PM
yeah, but not on the internet.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:18 PM

hey all how is everyones easter going
when i was in second grade i shot a rabbit with an bow and brought it into the house, hanging from the arrow, dripping blood all over my parent's floor, yelling, "i shot the easter bunny". true story.blushing bigsmile

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:12 PM
laugh get your a$$ up, we haven't all seen it yetlaugh yawn

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:08 PM

HEY!!!! What's Up JSH!!!! I know I'm VERY wierd for this and I'll regret it later.....just made a full pot of coffee so I KNOW I'll be up all night!!! Oh well.....s**t happens!! So, how is everyone tonight!!!drinker drinker
explode explode drinking coffee, brother.....devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:06 PM

the site is slow again!!!! Fixey!!! Fixey!!! pleaaaaaaaaaase!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Stop using the site so much and it won't be so slow. :tongue:

It's not slow for me.
dag nabbit, is it my end?grumble

Seems others are having the same problem as well. It's probably just that there's alot of people on right now.
are they naked???huh huh huh

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:02 PM

the site is slow again!!!! Fixey!!! Fixey!!! pleaaaaaaaaaase!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

It's not slow for me.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:01 PM

It's not slow for me.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:00 PM

i thought it was on my end......thank you

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:39 PM
Edited by muntjack on Sun 03/23/08 08:41 PM
sorryblushing

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:29 PM

A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside.
The Pastor said to him,
"You need to join the Army of the Lord!"
My friend replied,
"I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor."
Pastor questioned,
"How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?"
He whispered back,
"I'm in the secret service.

bigsmile
hey!!....i wrote that

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:21 PM

This is an awesome game.. for kids and adults. I play this all the time with my daughters.. it's so much fun! Of course, I have to bend the rules a little for my youngest and/or switch a category w/ something more her educational level.. but it's a great time for sure.. bigsmile

is that with or without your top on, in your primary photo?laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:14 PM

So, I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years, and I'm moving on to bigger and better things, and now he won't leave me alone.
He is trying to make me care about him again by starting rumors that he is going to move to Florida and be miserable... But I'm just seeing right through him...
But now he is like stalking me. He will show up at my house and just sit in my living room as I ignore him, he won't leave, and he is just texting me non-stop!
He is driving me INSANE!!!
What should I do?!?!
2 words
restraining order
laugh

I second that
nice rack

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:13 PM

umm if he's annoying you that bad..why is he sitting in your livingroom?huh
i second that motionexplode

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:10 PM

So, I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years, and I'm moving on to bigger and better things, and now he won't leave me alone.
He is trying to make me care about him again by starting rumors that he is going to move to Florida and be miserable... But I'm just seeing right through him...
But now he is like stalking me. He will show up at my house and just sit in my living room as I ignore him, he won't leave, and he is just texting me non-stop!
He is driving me INSANE!!!
What should I do?!?!
if you are truly moving on to bigger and better things then, i think you have answered you're own question

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:08 PM

baby i'm not just like that
well it's good to have goals in lifelaugh devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:06 PM
laugh oldie but a goodie:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:05 PM

Why is it when you truely like someone, you plan to meet them. And when the time to meet them, something goes wrong and you dont meet, and then you aplogoize your heart out. And it doesnt do sh!t but you still have strong feelings for that person, but they dont want to hear it or even talk to you.

What do you do? And then to matter worst you come to find out that like someone else. I guess let him go is the best thing right? And just move on to someone better then him?
i have seen serial murderers spawned in such predicaments:angry: devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:02 PM

flowerforyou tequila girlflowerforyou
why yes i am
then, why aren't you topless?blushing

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:00 PM
laugh which end goes in your a$$?laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25