grumble i would be offended if you didn'texplode devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:15 PM

sounds like one hell of a party can I come overlaugh laugh laugh
in your primary pic, are you banging that dog?noway

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:14 PM

Okay! I'll try to keep this short.

Wednesday my dad picked up my godmother, whom we haven't seen in 20 years.

Friday, he announced that they're getting married this coming Wednesday and that I get the condo and my sister gets the furniture! Sweet!

Saturday, I'm about to go to sleep, on the couch, when my Godmother, future step-mom comes out in the living room stark naked! and says, "I'm naked." Then proceeds to keep me up for the next 5 hours, 3 of which she remained naked for, talking about her life and how she may be a mass murderer and various other thoughts that run through her head.

Sunday, today, we celebrated Easter, at which time my sister brought her b/f over to meet everyone. Poor guy was here 15 minutes before he said, "Ummm, can I have a drink please?"

Only 3 more days to go! Can't wait to see what happens!
an additional hole in the skull is always an option.devil devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:12 PM
devil see you in hell!!devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:11 PM

laugh no,i don't believe
i've ever met any of your immediate family
my family all wear versace, armani, etc, and pay your family to clean up after them, and bathe them.
bathe them in what, human feces? how, would your family eat? with that much feces being used up, your bloodline would have gone hungry.
laugh laugh laugh I am at a loss. proceed laugh laugh laugh
sorry, i just felt challenged, you seem cool to me.:smile: :smile: devil devil drinker

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:10 PM

we're not gay!

our boyfriends are..........

laugh I know a gay guy that seriously thinks like that (that he's not gay, his boyfriend is).

lmao
dude,are you sure about your posted age because you photogenically seem to have a "bad teenage moustache.laugh

yea i was born in 85
let's seem some i.d. son......:angry: laugh laugh

uhh sept 22 1985. lol. i go to osu. senior. in film production. graduated h..s in 04.

I am game dude if you can handle me
laugh laugh laugh devil laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:07 PM

laugh no,i don't believe
my family all wear versace, armani, etc, and pay your family to clean up after them, and bathe them.
bathe them in what, human feces? how, would your family eat? with that much feces being used up, your bloodline would have gone hungry.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:04 PM

we're not gay!

laugh I know a gay guy that seriously thinks like that (that he's not gay, his boyfriend is).

lmao
dude,are you sure about your posted age because you photogenically seem to have a "bad teenage moustache.laugh

yea i was born in 85
let's seem some i.d. son......:angry: laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:03 PM

My best friend in the whole world is a girl.

She's smart, funny, gorgeous, and we've never had an arguement in the 8 years that I've known her. That may change soon however.

I know everything about her, and everything that she's done or not done. She has a bad habit of hooking up with the wrong men. Sure some are good looking or successful, but most have one thing in common, they are scum. She always invites me out someplace, and there is always a guy she knows groping her, smooching, whatever. In fact, she seems out of place without a guy's hand on her ass. It's degrading, and also insulting to me since I have no interest that way in her, but am forced to watch the show. Am I less of a man, because I don't tell her off?

She could have so much more, but I'm beginning to think she does'nt deserve it.

I have other friends telling me to quit wasting my time with her, but how can you tell somebody to get lost when they have'nt screwed you over?

yeah, he's gaylaugh

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:01 PM

we're not gay!

lmao

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:57 PM
laugh no,i don't believe

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:53 PM

So white chocolate or dark ????

you are obviously a nazi, racist!!explode

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:51 PM

any girl interesting in chatting for a little bit?
why would you post this on an all gay site?drinker

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:48 PM
sick geez, i'm going to vomit, everyone shut updevil devil devil devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:42 PM
damian aked me to personally request your eternal soul. so, are you in or what newbie?devil devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:40 PM
grumble shut upgrumble yawn

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:39 PM
grumble grumble grumble grumble devil explode devil

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:36 PM

and there both hot
but one likes rice krispies and the other corn flakes
how will you ever choose?laugh laugh laugh laugh
so one is an elf and one is a tiger, you're sick.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:31 PM

And have nothing to post about. Because I suck.

And I usually can think of topics. Even if theyre obscure.

And people talk to me when I post a lot.

But now I'm bored and drawing blanks. ><
yeah, i heard you suckyawn

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:12 PM

Okay, I found some Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix in the cupboard.....it doesn't taste too bad!!!! I couldn't find any vanilla extract. You guys had some AWESOME ideas!!! Thanks for trying to help a brotha out!!!! Trust me erowid bro....I'm staying the course!!!!drinker drinker drinker
huh bigsmile just dress up like a cowboy and drink it straight black, maybe throw in a pork chop.sick

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25