Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 01/31/22 07:39 AM
A few years ago I met my current GF using Mingle2.
She never even opens the forum community side of the site.
She is local (lives 5 miles from me).
She is within my age group (6 years younger).
We exchanged a few messages (6-8) thru Mingle2's message center, exchanged phone numbers and set up a meet (which she didn't show for). Another few more phone calls and another meet (which she did show for) and we have been GF&BF ever since and still going strong.

She knows I still participate in the forums but since we are both adults, its non-threatening.

To do this I had to rethink my soul-seeking methods:
1. I needed to realize a real woman is not perfect at my age range. They don't look like models, they probably have children and grandchildren and they are not likely to play games to scam you.
2. I needed to stick with what I know. I know my town. I needed someone local who actually lives in or close to my town. Dating/relationships require personal contact to flourish.
3. I needed to trust her. I chose discussions which would have tripped up the average scammer.
4. I needed to lighten up a bit and walk in reality. My flexibility allowed me to give her a benefit of a doubt and it worked out in my favor.
5. I needed to put away my expectations and actually see her as she is, not as I want her to be.

If yer waiting till you find a 'perfect' match, you will probably die alone.
Use the wisdom you have gained so you don't make the same mistakes over and over.
Be patient, wise and flexible.
Try to see the person as they are.

Wonderful words Tom4Uhere,

"Try to see the person as they are".

Have a good day for All :rose:

no photo
Mon 01/31/22 01:40 AM
Circumstances

no photo
Mon 01/31/22 01:38 AM
Gorgeous girl

no photo
Mon 01/31/22 01:08 AM
KGB, Intelligence Bureau Director

Of course, because I'm from Poland...
hahaha..

I prefer CIA Agent..

Director of Intergalactic
interpersonal relations

Wishing for Everyone Members of Mingle2 beautiful day!

no photo
Mon 01/31/22 12:14 AM
Train Driver
or
Assistant Loco-Pilot
which one is Correct ?

Maybe Assistant Loco-Pilot
but only if it is Trans-Siberian train, from Vladivostok to Moscow, some exclusive trip..

no photo
Mon 01/31/22 12:10 AM
Starship Manager of interpersonal relations

I mean

Starship Manager
of interpersonal
relations

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:48 PM
Starship Manager of interpersonal relations

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:42 PM
Really

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:29 PM
Prepossessing

Have a beautiful day for Everyone!

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:26 PM
Happy end

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:25 PM
Delivery extra fresh

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:20 PM
Road

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 07:03 PM
Keep posting. There are a lot of fun, amazing ladies here!

Hi Bonnie,

There are a lot of fun and amazing gentlemen here too!

🥳:clap:

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 02:05 PM
Hihi. At some point I got yet another email about penis enlargement and being able to better please the ladies in bed. But it had photos in it of 2 penises to compare.
Nice! I don't fancy dick-pics in my mail!!

It has stopped, for now, knock on wood so I don't jinx it!

The team who is creating these idiotic spam, is seems to be like a designer of the year.
About cryptocurrency, I should to be a millionaire, because they still send me... "You win!"
Nothing more interesting..

I would like to tell you that I found your old posts about Zen gardens..
It have to be wonderful feeling, to receive this positive energy from flowers and plants..

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 01:33 PM
Thinking... someone must think I got a prostate as since 2 days I keep getting emails about that.

I guess next round will be penis enlargement. Had that before. The mails, not the enlargement of course.

It seems to be spam time again? Getting a lot of bitcoin crap too at the mo.

Hi SparklingCrystal,

I have so much fun about your spam. Unfortunately I received it too, but Polish spam is awful, because is only vulgar.. nothing with sens..

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 02:47 AM
Yes, both can send pics to each other using the app but ladies have to send the first pic before the guys can send theirs. This is to prevent guys sending unwanted pics.

Hi Admin Delightfulillusion,

Thank you so much for your kind answer.
Have a beautiful day! :rose:

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 02:30 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 01/30/22 02:32 AM
That is a feature you must be on the mobile App in order to see the feature..

Forum Admin
Kristi

Hi Forum Admin TxsGal3333,

If may I ask you, I understand that correctly, the both women and men can send a pictures to each other, if only they have App of Mingle2?

Thank you so much and have a beautiful day! :rose:

no photo
Sat 01/29/22 03:20 PM
Splendid tour unlimited

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 07:36 PM
dreaming

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 08:13 AM

in general could say that dating sucks , not only in these hard days, it is so artificial situation when always one partner (always the male) is trying to impress the other partner (always the female) in order to gain her approval for physical contact one way or another ...
it is better to just get to know each other normally without per-expectations and let everything flows and let it happened according to laws of attraction ... if you both had chemistry then it will happen ... the problem is the pandemic caused us to be more disconnected than before ... we need to break all walls that set us all apart and reconnect with each other again, we should invent new methods for contact between strangers, and we should be all open minded for all possibilities ...
Lesson learned from the past 2 years, we should be more connected together because life is short and we all deserve not to be alone ...
Best wishes for all,

Yes, life is too short..
Carpe diem..

Have a beautiful day for all!