Community > Posts By > RoboJoe

RoboJoe's photo
Wed 10/15/14 10:57 PM
Edited by RoboJoe on Wed 10/15/14 10:58 PM
You tell me of your love. You tell me of you lies.
And I know when you're true to me, I can see it in your eyes.
You take me by the hand. You tell me of your dreams.
You tell me of your fear that love is just not what it seems.

You hold me in your arms. You say it's not the same.
But, there's no sound so beautiful as when your breath calls out my name.
I deal in my own shame. I trust you just the same.
And when you can't reciprocate, I've only me to blame.

My angel, I scream for you in the middle of the night.
My mind and your energy still connected strains my life.
Can you feel me? Do I wake you up in the middle of the night?
I can feel you. Right here next to me. I can touch you with my mind.

I lie awake in silence. I can't close my eyes.
I dwell upon the things you've done to me, you tore my heart to shreds.
The life we had was so familiar, The way you felt in my bed.
And as I lay here wide awake ...your whispers haunt my head.

Looking out the bedroom window, I watch the rain come down.
Thinking of a lover ...I used to have around.
Don't know why she ever left me. But I can't stop the pain.
I can't escape from my reality, and,

....I may never truly love again.

RoboJoe's photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:21 AM
s s s something ...random

RoboJoe's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:41 PM
Okay. Does anyone out there know how to interpret dreams? I keep having this recurring dream.

I'm lost in the big city. And, I get on a bus. I don't know where it is going, and I don't know when to get off. I have no idea where I am. All of a sudden I look down. And, then I realize that ...I don't have any pants on. And, then I fall asleep.

And, this is where I have ...the dream.

I'm lost in the big city. And, I get on a bus. I don't know where it is going, and I don't know when to get off. I have no idea where I am. All of a sudden I look down. And, then I realize that ...I don't have any pants on. And, then I fall asleep.

:l

RoboJoe's photo
Sun 10/05/14 09:48 AM
Indeed. I could not agree more.

RoboJoe's photo
Thu 10/02/14 06:35 PM
Vernon here. Hello everybody.

To the East we have Flint. To the West is Lansing. To the North would be Corunna. And, to the South is Durand. Right off the I69 and M71 corridor. I guess that makes me .....the monkey in the middle. :)

RoboJoe's photo
Sat 09/27/14 12:16 PM
Edited by RoboJoe on Sat 09/27/14 12:55 PM
As in the case of most people my age, I guess I have no real expectations whatsoever. Only dreams. When you are single at my age, you come to recognize that the odds of finding unconditional love are slim to none at best. So, I figure, I may as well just be open-hearted and honest about it, and simply say what's on my mind.

It would seem that there are no words that can describe a picture so accurately as a meeting up close and in person. But getting past the barriers in order to enable that to happen, seems ...impossible. So much emphasis is placed on the picture itself. And if the picture isn't perfect, the opportunity goes right out the window. Maybe, ....I'm just not .....attractive enough ......anymore.

I see so many people who are hurting and alone. I, myself, ...am one of them. With each day that passes, time is running out. We become older, ....and less attractive. Sometimes, I cannot help but to feel as if I am a lost cause. Turning to a dating site in desperation and wanting to have ....just that one .....last ......chance.

Intentions are "everything". So many scammers. So many real people reaching out, and yet, ...pulling back ....out of the fear that they will be exploited. And then .....when the real McCoy comes around, ......it is failed to be recognized as such.

Meantime, in the wake, I see so many people out there who are just like me. Even "more" fortunate in having a comfortable "lifestyle". Taking the risk of being rejected, or worse yet, neglected, and falling by the wayside, as if they hold no tangeable value. Simply in wanting to be ...acknowledged, or validated, ....as a viable human being seeking love and affection. Someone to care about.

It is hard to do this. To me, ...it basically comes down to an admission that ....I'm not good enough. A self bred admission, ....based on my inability to find the right group of people in my locale to "mingle" with. Personally, .....the two places I find to be the worst in meeting someone are ......bars and churches.

I'd so much prefer to meet someone while doing something I enjoy, thus, confirming that we have at least "one" thing in common. But as someone who works a lot and has no real outlet for consistant recreation, I am left to my own devices and the secret, silent lonliness which haunts me in each day that passes.

Like most other people who are genuine, I have so much love to give. And, I have already proven so many times over that I can be the best friend that anyone has ever had. But when wanting to be more than a friend, ...the bus comes to a screeching halt, ....before it ever reaches the final destination. Time is ticking away, and I am beginning ...to resign ....to my fate. Being single forever.

Maybe, ...this is ....the final destination.

(For those of you who actually took the time to read this, ...I'm sorry. I have no place els to go to ...spill my guts. I was hoping that, in light of my failure to meet my own objective, this is what you are here for, correct? The "forums"? Usually, I am a very positive person. And, just to qualify my words, I am happy in all other realms of my existance. Please, .....do not let it ruin your day. Just venting.)

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:43 PM
Toshiba just came out with a new camera that's so technologically advanced, .....you don't even need it. :O :D :ll

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:30 PM
2 guys walked into a bar. Which is really stupid 'cause you'd think that after the first guy walked right into it, the second guy would have seen it. :D :ll

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 04:24 PM
Edited by RoboJoe on Fri 09/26/14 04:45 PM

how can i make new female friends....?

The last time I ever dared ask that question, ...I was told, "it all depends on what degree of sickness you're looking for". :O :/

Needless to say, ...that's not the way I prefer to look at it. So, ....I just never ask that question anymore. I might "think" it. But, I don't ask it. lol

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:14 PM
Edited by RoboJoe on Fri 09/26/14 03:13 PM
That is very good advice. I only wish it were that simple. Most of what I do is charity. I live in one of the poorest counties in the state, so, along with my endeavor to earn a decent living, goes my unwillingness to add more pain to peoples problems.

I make money on about 4 out of 10 calls. All the rest I give away for nothing. And, the more I give away, the less I can keep. So, it's all about living within my means. But, I do pretty good.

I haven't written any music for over 2 years now. I think because I'm getting ...tired. I'm working to much (running away from my pain) ....and not having the kind of experiences that most humans require in order to draw the kind of inspiration that it takes to do .....that. And, my body is starting to give out, so playing the guitar takes it's toll.

I have been observing too much tragedy. Too many people taking the humaniy out of society. Not enough people putting it back in. I just want to leave this earth in better shape than I found it. And have it mean something to someone on more than just an impersonal level.

Where I live, I have become sort of a local celebrity. Only because in order to do what I do, people have to know that I am here when they need me. They can't call, if they don't know I'm here. However, as far as dating, ...it makes it very difficult to find someone close enough by to spend time with who is dynamic enough to want to be with a guy like me.

Most women do not feel comfortable in the spotlight. So I have to reach out of my cage to areas where there are people who are not so familiar with who I am, ...just in order to not ....frighten them away.

Yeah, .......that's it.

The phrase "it's lonely at the top" comes to mind. Funny. I never really knew what that meant ...until I started this company.

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:03 AM
Gazing out at the universe ...sometimes makes me feel ....insignificant. I used to write music. Now I just work. Fixing things ...is what I do for a living. Trouble is, ....it's always someone els's things, .....and rarely ever my own.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my writing. That really means a lot to me and is very helpful in carrying me through the moment. It's about all I have right now ...to make me feel significant. Most of the people I have ever loved ...are now gone.

I am now trying to learn how to love ...everybody, ....with the hope that, maybe someday, .....somone will love me back. :)

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:45 AM
Edited by RoboJoe on Fri 09/26/14 10:54 AM
Oh, ....I was just kidding. lol I never take that stuff anymore. My job is too dangerous for that.

But, it does make me wonder how many people die each year from car accidents and other mis-haps from taking too much over the counter medications.

They test for alcohol, marijuana, and narcotics all the time. But I rarely see a story about a discovery of an accident being caused by overuse of over the counter medication.

People do the strangest things. It is hard to know what really takes place in someones mind. I drive a lot. And, I just know that ...I don't want to die just because someone took too much allergy medication. :ll

Always good to be aware of what goes on in your immediate environment. It could make all the difference ...in whether or not you make it home. ;)

Be careful out there everyone. :)

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 08:35 AM
Just took a benadryl about an hour ago. I 'm prrty sure it' s sstartng ti kck in noweeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee eeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

RoboJoe's photo
Fri 09/26/14 08:08 AM
Thank you everybody.

May all living beings be released from suffering.

RoboJoe's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:26 PM
Edited by RoboJoe on Thu 09/25/14 11:28 PM
Nothing is ever really what it seems in the moment. Only in the after-thought do we begin to recognize that our reality ...may not be what is actual.

We all have a tendency to take things for granted at times. And then there are times when we are forced to recognize the things, or, the people ...that we cannot live without. Those are the times ....when reality truly sets in.

Some people, ...you think they will live forever. And then they die, and it changes your whole perspective. Some people, ....you think they will be there forever. And then they move away, and once again, it changes your entire perspective. The human species is by far .....the lonliest creature on the planet.

It would seem to be the most kindhearted, gentle, loving, caring people ...who suffer the most debilitating and agonizing torment, pain, grief, and hardship. Life ...is out of balance.

I am sorry ...that I have been losing ....my sense of humor.

A bird, locked in a cage for most of it's life, will become conditioned to the cage. It gazes outward beyond the bars for the need of stimulation and adventure. But when the cage door is opened, ...it will not come out for fear of the big bad world. I try to look to the little things - to bring some measure of comfort to my life. For some reason, big things ...seem to frighten me.

Dreams ...are so much better than reality. Because there seems to be some sort of a limit to how much joy a person can have at any one given moment ...in real life. But, in actuality, the amount of pain, torment, and agony that a person can experience, be it physical, spiritual, or emotional, ....appears to be .....infinite.

Life ...really is ....out of balance.

RoboJoe's photo
Wed 09/24/14 03:30 PM
I kept mine the same for over 30 years. Then I got stupid and let someone talk me in to cutting it short and re-growing it at one length from the top down. Although I am regretting that decision, ...I cannot put it back the way it was. So, now, ....I am re-growing it at one length from the top down. lol :/

RoboJoe's photo
Wed 09/24/14 10:08 AM

We are all just human puppets in some form or fashion.
It's just a matter of degree!

Guilt by association. lol

http://www.youtube.com/embed/bBB6rz6inp8

RoboJoe's photo
Mon 09/22/14 10:09 PM

I find this to be sort of interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UaySJPxnts

RoboJoe's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:46 PM

Hi. My name is Joe. I own a small business in the appliance repair service industry. I spend most of my days out running calls. Most of my nights in the office doing the company books.

I'm usually up until 3 or 4 in the morning, and sometimes it just gets a little bit too quiet around here.

So, if any of you late-nighters ever get to feeling he need for some good company from time to time, please feel free to send me a message.

I would love to have a good reason just to take a break and chat. :)

RoboJoe's photo
Mon 09/22/14 03:54 PM
Edited by RoboJoe on Mon 09/22/14 03:58 PM
I love stuff like this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjbpwlqp5Qw

Previous 1 3