Community > Posts By > Axhem

Axhem's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:50 AM
An interesting story on Jesus christ can be found in "Zeitgeist".

The similarities between Jesus and Horus are ironic, at the least.

However, to be on topic; I believe the founding principles in christianity (and most religions for that matter) or good. However its when you bring it to an organized front that things get jumbled, confused, and warped. You have to remember the way people are; if you tell one person a story, by the time it gets back to you its completely different than what it was.

I take that same line of thought with any story. The only way to truly know what was originally written in the bible is to get the original text, which was (OMG!!) destroyed when King James decided to publish a *copy* of the bible to suit his own needs. The texts that people hold so dear at this point are a point of view from one king.

One thing you have to always remember about history; the victor is the one who writes it.

Axhem's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:41 AM

Just pure silliness. The Bible doesn't say that God created everything which exists. The Bible is clear that all evil springs from the hearts of men.

With that said, it could be interpreted that Man has the same abilities as God. If the evil within the hearts of man created all things impure, then it could be surmised that the same happened to all that is good. Or, as the default argument would go; "anything not of God is of the Devil".

Axhem's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:29 AM

I'm a nerd.drinker

o0
noway blushing flowerforyou

Obviously I'm a nerd.....
-_-'