Community > Posts By > regal1

regal1's photo
Thu 10/30/08 03:43 PM
OMG! Your pubes turn gray?!

regal1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:18 AM
I appreciate the evolution that is taking place in me because of my relationship with you.

regal1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:01 AM
IMO, it is a matter of personal perception. If you are not comfortable with the situation and you feel he is cheating, then he is cheating. A man or woman who is into you, generally knows where you draw the line and they do not cross it.

regal1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:47 AM
Chaotic

regal1's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:18 PM
Baby you're the best! I want to be with you every moment of the day. When I talk to you I get all giddy inside and that "warm, fuzzy feeling" takes over. With you, I feel like I'm 16 again. I can hardly wait for the weekend!

regal1's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:32 PM
Thanks to you, 'Who' for this forum to blubber mush! I wish you luck in love!

I have recently met you, online as it was, not my intention for myspace, but works for us. I find myself cautious of something so new. Past experience creates skepticism. You are younger than I would normally consider. But your youth offers me much over others. You act as if you are in this for real. I do want to believe it is so. I think of you always and look forward to our daily texting and nightly phone conversations. I think it's a good thing that I have children that keeps us from being together as much as we'd like here in the beginning. Keeps us from igniting our passion and burning up in the flames. It's best to start these things out slow, blow at the spark, poke at the red, hot embers, until there's the smallest of flame. Then with every breath, we breathe in the oxygen to ignite those flames into a fire like no other before us. Something so new and real and right that only we two experience. You have told me you intend to pursue me until you have won my heart for your very own. It is yours already, you just do not know it. Yet. I am crazy about you. I love the way you talk, the sound of your voice, your mannerisms and dialect. I love the way you consider my feelings and ask about my daily life in our conversations. I love the way you look at me and hold my hand. The way you hold my head in your hands as you kiss me, longingly, lovingly, passionately. You ignite in me something I do not recall having ever felt. I look forward to every moment we can spend together. I vow to make the most of those moments, not to hold back in fear and to open myself up to the possibilities of the future.