no photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:09 PM
Pretty good smokin

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:08 PM
Welcome to M2 drinker

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:04 PM
Just get a pole for the middle of your living room and practice while you're watching TV? shades shades shades

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 03:34 PM

No, but Googled it and saw all the accidents
associated with that sport.

Were they worth watching? smokin

no photo
Tue 05/16/17 05:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/16/17 05:57 PM
Even though I visit M2 quite regularly, often the real world takes over. I might read a message but have more pressing things on my mind. Unless you are physically in each others lives or a real commitment has been promised. Most online friendships usually take at least second place to every day life, especially in the early stages. Stop concerning yourself too much when you don't hear from someone.

no photo
Tue 05/16/17 05:12 PM

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

Did all this staring at nothing clear up after the meds kicked in?

laugh

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 01:03 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/14/17 01:05 AM

The human digestive system is that of a vegetarian

I disagree with that.

Human beings are omnivores. They eat meats and vegetables.
Humans are predators. Binocular vision and canine teeth.
Around 2 million years ago it was our diet of meat proteins that allowed our big brains to develop. http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/6-14-1999a.html
We are hunters AND gatherers.

Edit to add link

Tom, I'm referring to our design not how we've chosen to act.

Our digestive system is that of a herbivore.

http://freefromharm.org/photo-galleries/9-reasons-your-canine-teeth-dont-make-you-a-meat-eater/

no photo
Sat 05/13/17 04:27 PM
I wouldn't have minded a "Kids Day". My parents always forgot my birthday tears

no photo
Sat 05/13/17 04:14 PM
Welcome to M2 drinker

no photo
Sat 05/13/17 02:16 PM
This might be a little off topic but I find the argument for gun ownership to be lame.

Just because you are able to do something, it doesn't necessarily make it a good idea to do so. Human beings are the only species on the planet that constantly makes decisions detrimental to it's own existence.

The human digestive system is that of a vegetarian, there's no need to carry a gun to feed oneself or family. The human race has become overly dependant on a meat based diet which actually contributes towards the rise in illness such as cancer. Processed foods which encourage high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Develop weapons so we can kill people we don't even know from great distances and indiscriminately.

We claim to be the most intelligent life on the planet so why do we make such dumb choices?

I think as a species, we're socially irresponsible

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 10:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYkyUeRjI8

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 10:34 PM

My gf cheated me.. I don't kw wat to do??

If she cheated on you... there must be a good reason why... maybe you took her for granted... or maybe she wanted you to marry her but you didn't... yeah this is probably it. You probably didn't want to buy the cow since you are already getting free milk... yap, that could be the reason she left you.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself... learn from your mistakes and move on.

Good luck

She might just have been no good?

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:48 PM
The JB's - Pass The Peas

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:38 PM

Hello George :balloon:
If you remember I can comprehend more than 5 000 language but if one can't understand me, it isn't my fault :relaxed:
Stay happy,
Angel :angel:

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:36 PM
Cameo - Skin I'm In

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:30 PM
MFSB - Mysteries Of The World

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:21 PM
This is for the Footwork Crew