Community > Posts By > stacylgh

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:45 PM
Happily Taken love

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:35 PM
I guess I was just lucky. I talked to many different people. I met 2 great guys that I am still friends with and a guy that I've fallen in love with and hope to have a future with. Yea, there were a few oddities along the way, but I have to say that my experience was very positive with the site. You just have to be open & get to know people without the expectation that this is your potential soulmate.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:27 PM
People think that once they get married that all of the work is done. It isn't. You have to always be working on your relationship to make it better and stronger. If you neglect one another it will just drift away. I read a post yesterday that said it is about loyalty, communication, duty, respect, trust, and honor. Love is just the beginning.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:25 PM
I'm very tickelish... to the point where it is painful.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:59 PM
laugh Very funny Mirror blushing

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:21 PM
Just wanted to say that you can meet the right person here. I fell in love with a guy I met on here. We have been together for 5 months and it's gotten pretty serious. I met several great guys on here and am still friends with a few of them even though I found my guy. Just wanted to give positive feedback for the site.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:09 PM
I like to pay my way for the first date. Makes it more casual until you see how it's going to go. I used to go out with this guy who made a big deal of paying for me & my kid in front of people. He liked to show off & would pick up the check for the whole table. We're talking 200-300 bucks. That made me dig in my heels about it.

Bring her flowers or something & let her pay her half.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:03 PM
Cute. Eyes are kinda like Gary Allen

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:19 PM
It's Okay DrX. Some days I feel 45 & I was a housewife for a long time except I worked full time & went to schoole full time. Hey maybe that's why I feel 45.laugh

It's just that dating again is like waking up and the sky is green and the grass is purple. Total weird.

I get hit on by married guys at work, but not going for that.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:35 PM
Okay, i need advise. I had been with my exhusband since I was 17 & got divorced 2 1/2 years ago. I've only dated one person off & on for the last 1 1/2 years since then & it went really bad b/c he was a coworker.

What're my chances?

2 Next