Community > Posts By > SuShan

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/10/20 01:16 AM
Always browse forums, reply to male emails

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/03/20 07:27 PM
I know a little bit about Bitcoin, but I don't have much. Since the Chinese stock market has made me lose a lot of money in the past two years, I have not invested in any financial products in the past two years. In addition to insurance, many people join the site. Asked me to invest in cryptocurrency, so I was curious. I have read the relevant books, but there are still many things I don’t understand, such as how to control the risks.

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/03/20 07:27 AM
What is a cryptocurrency and why do many people ask me to invest? Who of you knows or has investment experience?I understand and trade Chinese stocks, and I know many such investments abroad. I want to know his risk and return rate. I hope enthusiastic netizens can answer for me. I have many questions. I hope some friends who trade cryptocurrencies will contact me and leave a message, thank you very much

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/03/20 02:17 AM
I like romantic, self-motivated, tolerant and a man who loves to laugh. I like my love to always be happy. Facebook is full of smiles. I hope you will not be with me for various purposes. I hope to be sincere. I am very single. , I want to try a relationship, new friends, friends who plan to live in China can contact me

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/03/20 02:07 AM
Haha baby, what you said is funny

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/03/20 12:34 AM
Curious why do you want to do this?

SuShan's photo
Thu 09/03/20 12:27 AM
I listened to your suggestion. Nice to meet you.

SuShan's photo
Wed 09/02/20 09:01 PM
What happens when she or her boyfriend is present instead of a friend? When you leave your friends for a romantic relationship, what do you really lose? Time to find friends and love is an important point in building a good relationship.
It is common for lovers to reduce the time spent with friends. Due to the temporary craze phenomenon, the plan with the lover seems more interesting.
I want to meet new lovers and enjoy the beginning of this interesting relationship. Your feelings will turn to this new situation. But don't give up your friends.
Emotional compensation
A research team led by Robin Dunbar studied this issue, and when we came with someone, we lost 2 of 5 close friends. In addition, we spent time with each friend and found that a couple has a certain sense of distance and a satisfying romantic atmosphere to a certain extent.
This is because you can spend time to bring comfort and happiness to yourself by feeling distant and using time separately. It will bring happy love and interpersonal relationships will become stronger.
Love will come and go. But friendship will never die with time. Therefore, it is very important to get along with friends anytime, anywhere. Robin Dunbar’s research shows that choosing to share time with your lover rather than giving everything to your lover is a good thing.
This does not mean that you can ignore your lover. Here, you should find some time you like to spend with other important people.
Give up everything for love
This idea seems to be a universal, seemingly romantic idea, but to give up all love is to give up oneself. Even if you "give up" everything, two people will not be the same person. It can be said that we are very dependent. Then, you lose your character and do something like an alliance. These two incomplete people are our allies to hide what we have lost.
Such things are not love. Love is respecting time, the lives of friends and lovers. This is to share that the other party chose you, not to be united. In addition to love, couples who have a private space can also strengthen their relationship by communicating with trust, thereby reducing negative effects.
"Everyone gives up love" is a selfish decision. Besides, if love disappears, you will have nothing. Then, more difficult situations than breaking up are waiting.
Let's set aside time for hobbies, keep our space, friendship, etc. I believe this will bring a more fulfilling life. You will never forget it.
Emotional compensation
True friendship also takes time
Friendship relationships also require time and understanding, such as romantic relationships. Let us have a more honest and caring time, unless you can be together as before. Play is very important.
Friendship is also love. So, just like a beautiful garden, let us find time, pay attention and care about it. After all, it depends on you. Let us not break this beautiful relationship just because a new relationship begins.
I can hardly think of my friend neglecting himself because of love, and then returning to himself to regain the void. This should be painful, and I don't want anyone to be abandoned. The important thing is that true friendship is permanent.
Emotional compensation
If you really have love and friendship, which one would you choose?

I am Susan from China. Thank you very much for your patience in completing my long speech. Hope you can leave me a message to tell you your choice. I am looking for a lover who can accompany me throughout my life.

SuShan's photo
Wed 09/02/20 08:27 PM
I think my craziest thing so far is traveling alone. I have never been far away before. This is indeed a good experience. . It is easy to travel alone without restriction. I can be free by myself, but I think I need to
protect myself and pay attention to the safety of the outside world.

SuShan's photo
Wed 09/02/20 08:24 PM
I like to travel around, read books and listen to music. I want to make more friends in any country in the world. I think this can cultivate my emotions and greatly expand the worldview. In short, the world outside of me is very beautiful. I want to go out and see, record the beautiful things in my life, enrich my life, and live for my own life. Add more colors.

After a busy afternoon tea, holding a favorite book in hand, playing favorite light music, lazily leaning on the sofa, looking at favorite sentences, copying them down, this is my happiest thing every day