Community > Posts By > she_reeves

she_reeves's photo
Wed 10/03/07 09:32 AM
I have been on line with this just say Hi for more than a year, All I get from anyone is they want to play grow-up but still act like a child. In my real life this site is a form of entertainment just like the tv or the Xbox. Ladies if you are looking for MR. Right on your computer chances are he is not in that screen.If you do meet someone here, run like hell

she_reeves's photo
Wed 10/03/07 09:26 AM
Thanks fran for your understanding

she_reeves's photo
Wed 10/03/07 09:25 AM
I normally do not reply to any topics,but this topic chaps me. This dating thing is very new to me, I have been single for two years.I am just not comfortable showing my chest and I do not see the point in showing every man that is looking for the right one,everything. Showing myself respect should be the most important thing to the right man, I am not looking to have a good time with just any one. I am looking for a friend that needs me to understand, share, and laugh. NOW you many laugh because that is the JOKE.

she_reeves's photo
Wed 10/03/07 09:14 AM
That was true back in the day however not even a wedding ring can mean completelly safe sex anymore. So many people have lost the true meaning of marriage. Divorce has became a way of life this day and age just from lack of communication before the act of making Love. I believe that two people need to really connect and respect each other before they jump into bed. So many women want to meet MR. Right, however most of us never stop to find that level of respect that we deserve before we meet HIM.

she_reeves's photo
Sat 10/21/06 12:12 AM
my first date was on a skate board, that sucked bad

she_reeves's photo
Sat 10/21/06 12:04 AM
Yes I did. I was thrown 75 feet from motorcycle going into 4 gear, I'm
told that that is about 50-55 mph.My brother hit a colvert or barditch
pipe, broke the bike in half, I was catripolted into the air, like a
flippin bird.Except my landing was deadly. I clapsed my left lung and
broke my hips,back,and pelvic bones.I remember asking my husband to take
go care for the kids and to let them nver forget that the mother loved
them very much,every thing went dark.I wake up in the hosital,I was told
that my husband saved my life-breathing 4 me.He would not give up. He
made a promise to be 6 years before that he want never let me go,that
encluded death.He was not ready for us to part.