Community > Posts By > Acousticstyle

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:59 PM
I do not like the term ugly...............

photogenically challenged is so much better..

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:33 PM

I am Iron Man...

dun-na dun-na dun-na Iron Man...

...wait, that's not the words of the song, is it?

it would be if Beavis and Butthead sang it

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:16 PM
I am so looking forward to it myself.

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:42 PM
Edited by Acousticstyle on Sun 04/13/08 04:42 PM
sorry dp

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:35 PM
sounds interesting

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:31 PM
I enjoy it most of the time, sometimes they go a bit to over the top......

I have actually worked a bit in a ring so I can appreciate the actual physical aspect of it.

Acousticstyle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:57 PM
Hey I am only a few short hours away :D
will there be leftovers???

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:44 AM

I mean if you are just want side splitting comedy , is there anyone better then Adam Sandler??

Yes. Ben Stiller. :tongue:

you mean that one role he always plays?

he has always been WAY overrated imo.

Sandler actually is a pretty decent actor overall. Click was a GREAT movie. Much better then I thought it would be.

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:42 AM

I know this is a odd one..but Mark Wahlberg always has me believing..for the guys..I loved him in Rockstar..his brother Donnie Wahlberg is not too bad either in Saw..lol

I have to say Marky Mark is actually a pretty good actor. I really cant think of a bad role I have seen him in.

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:34 AM
Jack Black

Dane Cook is overrated imo

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:33 AM
I guess it really depends on what exactly you are looking for. I mean if you are just want side splitting comedy , is there anyone better then Adam Sandler??

If you want just a tough SOB, who is better then Clint Eastwood??

there are so many different things that go into it., but for my money there are 2 guys who I will watch anything they are in and thats Morgan Freeman and Robert Duval (sp) ( if you are looking for just a great movie "The Apostle" is a real keeper)

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:29 AM

i absolutely love ghost hunters the flashlight thing last night was awesome the picture frame moving 2 weeks ago rocked but the lighthouse one with the shadowy figure was the best as well as the one from a couple years ago where the chair moved on its own god i love the paranormal

I dunno the one where I think it was the prison where they filmed shawshank at, where it looks like something just comes out of nowhere and starts running down the dark hall, that one was cool

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:25 AM

and to the ladies who watch it i gotta ask does anyone else thing steve is hot??? love

being a guy I cant say I like steve but they have some cuties for females, like Donna and the new one they have in training I think her name is Cris??? she is doable :D

Acousticstyle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:24 AM

I like " A Haunting" better...more like a documentary.drinker

I think they are both great, A haunting is FREAKY.
Ghost hunters looks at the whole idea of "ghosts" differently then most,so its cool.

I have had a couple experiences in my life that lead me to think there is something like that out there.

Acousticstyle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:32 AM

i have the english accent does that count lol

ummm yes very much so.

the English accent on a female is UBBER sexy

Acousticstyle's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:55 PM
they each have their moments

Acousticstyle's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:34 PM

I sound like the deep voiced guy from Boyz 2 Men

so kinda like barry white getting kneed in the testies??

j/k

Acousticstyle's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:32 PM
see I don't like using eggs when I make mine,

I like use using buttermilk flour and bread crumbs.

I also do not use the pan drippings when I make the gravy like a lot of folks do. I normally deep fry the steak then make a flavorful sausage gravy to go on top

Acousticstyle's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:27 PM
depends on your idea of sexy.

I have a slight southern draw mixed in with some west coast slang.

I have been hit on at work before so I dunno huh ( I work in a call center

Acousticstyle's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:10 PM
ehhh not really, I am around 6'1 which a lot of girls do like but I am not overly good looking ( cute in some ways, I just have a good personality) so I don't think its height,I mean it helps but I have never had a girl "pick me" over someone else who they felt was cuter simply because I was taller.

Previous 1