Community > Posts By > marseclevel3

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:31 PM
hey gay people are here and I promise we are not going anywhere and I am proud of whno I am and nothing you say or do will ever change that

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:24 PM

rectal shield up captain laugh

Hey just cuz I am gay doesn't mean I want every guy out there I have standards snd pretty high ones at that

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:18 PM
Nope

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:15 PM
Box of condoms 2.85, lube 4.75, finding out he swallows and has no gag reflex priceless f*ck mastercard it pays to discover

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:45 PM

Personally if I get to the point that Im crying, it's rock bottom. Last time I cried my 2 best friends showed up at my house because I didnt answer the phone, door, or turn on the computer for 4 days. I guess if shes open to talking she might need someone.

Just the way she is, I think she will hit rock bottom. And I'm scared for her.

Well if you are a true friend and you can tell she is really going to hit rock bottom get your ass in your car and go see her

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:37 PM
Sorry I get it it just isn't funny

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:56 PM
Well technically we aren't together yet it is complicated

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:15 PM
You guys are all flipping awesome and thank you for your help and I am pretty sure I am going to go for it it's only 3 months

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:09 PM

The same your asking here, whats next for us or is it overhappy

Well I know he feels the same way but I have never had a long distance relationship I just want to know if it is worth it

Jumpin yimminy use your brain and your heart. If you will miss this person, if you would enjoy seeing them, talking with them, helllooooo----ding-ding-ding you HAVE your answer.........

Thanks I think I am going to go for it

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:06 PM

Ok so my friend set me up with this guy and I really like him he is cute,smart and everything I want in a man but the down side is is that the semester is almost over and he is going home for the summer and he lives like 6 hours away what should I do?

have sex with the friend until the guy returns in the fall. drinker

Um no I am gay 100% and she is a girl
talk to him about it and make it clear where you two stan d in this relationship! I really hope it works out for you two!!

Thank you I do too

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:04 PM

Ok so my friend set me up with this guy and I really like him he is cute,smart and everything I want in a man but the down side is is that the semester is almost over and he is going home for the summer and he lives like 6 hours away what should I do?

What grade is he in?

laugh laugh drinker

kidding man

He is a soohmore uws and I just took a year off and am starting there this fall

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:00 PM

have sex with the friend until the guy returns in the fall. drinker

Um no I am gay 100% and she is a girl

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:59 PM

The same your asking here, whats next for us or is it overhappy

Well I know he feels the same way but I have never had a long distance relationship I just want to know if it is worth it

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:54 PM

move on

Are you better now?

No because he'll be back for the fall semester

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:52 PM

:wink: Ask himhappy

Ask him what

marseclevel3's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:49 PM
Edited by marseclevel3 on Wed 04/23/08 02:50 PM

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:04 PM

our nation is crap and retarded right now and we need help and we don't know whats going on or who to vote for and whos lying....there I think

It's all very serious though.

Ok yeah right now this country is completely off it's track but freedom of speech or not you sir are an idiot I doesn't matter what is going on now or what will happen I am and I will always be proud to say that I am an American

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:33 PM

And might I add, that if everyone is so damned concerned about abortion, then why don't you adopt all these kids that are currently in foster care and need loving homes? There are too many children suffering in this country, with no food, home, or anything.

Yes there are and yes a woman should be able to do as she wishes with her body. But my only thing is is that some women use it as an escape for a mistake that they have made. When a woman is raped or incest is involved then she has every right to abort but when some girl hooks up with a random guy ob her own accord and ends up pregnant then I believe that she lost that right

marseclevel3's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:06 PM
Show him what you want and how you want it that ought to get his attention believe me

2 Next