Community > Posts By > sleekviper

sleekviper's photo
Wed 12/09/20 10:49 PM
No, two sons from David will matter from Bathsheba; Solomon and Nathan. Solomon is the one that the Bible will track, while Nathan is seen about two times. To this day, people confuse Nathan the prophet, with Nathan the son of David. Solomon asks for wisdom, it appears that as time went on, he realized if he follows through with the promise like David, there is a high possibility that his children that become kings will be hammered by demons. Demons have two goals; cause God pain, prevent judgement. He does two things, has a boat load of kids, and breaks the promise. Sure enough, the wicked kings happen, and after about 400 years, God shuts down the royal line which is the line of Joseph. Demons must have scattered over all the other kids from the line of Solomon, but Mary became pregnant from the line of Nathan. When Christ is born, his humanity is through Mary, which is from the other son of David. The actual blood of Christ flows from the line of Nathan. God created Adam from dust, He did not need a male for Christ. The only Jewish identity that is locked in as male is the line of Levi, which is why there is chromosomal Aaron.

sleekviper's photo
Wed 12/09/20 12:48 AM
No, there was a conditional promise that Christ would come through the line of David. David dies, the same conditional promise is made to Solomon. Solomon did not pass the promise on, which is how God could forbid the evil kings in the line of Joseph from being the bloodline to Christ. That is why there is a bloodline for Mary and Joseph; the connection to David is Mary, and Nathan. Everyone, and the demons, were sure it was Solomon, until God told them they would never produce another king.
Jeremiah 22:30
"Thus saith the Lord, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah."
That is the end of the chance Solomon is in, it was Nathan his brother, through Mary. Brilliant move by Solomon since no one knows who Nathan is. Took more than being a Jew, God forbid the line of Joseph to have "King of Kings".

sleekviper's photo
Sun 12/06/20 07:40 PM
What is my point?? The promise returns to David, which is then passed on through Nathan. Christ is born through Nathan, not Solomon.

sleekviper's photo
Thu 11/26/20 04:43 AM
That was a conditional promise to Solomon about the bloodline extending forever, Solomon broke the conditions. Christ is from the bloodline of Nathan, adopted into Solomon. Showing the bloodline of Solomon pretty much points to him breaking the conditions on purpose. He has no idea when that promise would be fulfilled, thus no idea of the future kings behavior once he is gone, he had to allow the bloodline of Nathan to be open if needed, which it was needed. Evil needs Christ through Solomon, it would have a legitimate claim to forgiveness if Christ comes through the wicked kings that God has forbidden from producing a heir worth the throne.

sleekviper's photo
Fri 11/06/20 09:39 PM
John 10:30-"I and my Father are one" Christ knows EXACTLY how those words will be taken, and He NEVER backs down an inch from that very meaning. They are one.
Revelation 20:6-"Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years." Priests of TWO, reign with ONE.
Revelation 22:3-" No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be within the city, and His servants will worship Him." Again, TWO thrones, ONE God. Christ is no creation; we can no more comprehend the essence of God, than we can the power or age of Him. People are using terms that only matter in this reality; this is not the reality of God, this is a closed system where He placed laws that we can understand. Where was God before Genesis 1? Was there space, or time? Is it possible to visit every creation when all is said and done? It is possible, with our understanding of time and space, that God could spend a Billion years dealing with a creation before starting a new one, and if we asked to spend 10 seconds to see each of them, we would never be seen again. There would be no first creation, there would always be another one. We can no more comprehend God and Christ, than we can no beginning of anything. A creation with free will can always turn on Him, Christ being part of Him would be turning on Himself. Sure people can think as they wish, but I will stick with He and the Father are one.

sleekviper's photo
Fri 10/23/20 09:41 AM
After the betrayal by Balaam. Balaam was not an Israelite, and tried to use the power of God to curse them just before they entered the promised land. In Deuteronomy 18, starting in verse 15, it becomes clear that only a prophet from the Israelites will speak for Him. That doesn't mean that someone besides an Israelite cannot become one for their own group, but as far as those listed after Balaam in the Bible, they were Israelites. In those days, after the betrayal, the thought of another group even having a prophet from God was unthinkable. Balaam is spoken about badly in Revelation, so they never got over the betrayal to even consider placing a non Israelite prophet in the Bible with positive words.

sleekviper's photo
Tue 10/13/20 01:54 AM
Brian McKnight ft. Nelly- "All Night Long"

sleekviper's photo
Sat 10/10/20 08:01 PM
Fantasia - " No Time For It"

sleekviper's photo
Wed 10/07/20 02:08 AM
Awolnation - "Sail"

sleekviper's photo
Mon 09/28/20 10:47 PM
Dan Gable

sleekviper's photo
Mon 09/28/20 03:04 PM
People that have been together for any length of time will possibly have activities that had been exclusive to only them. I like to cruise, but I would go alone after a relationship didn't work, some are not comfortable going alone. No one has to be in the same room to cruise. A love of running that linked a couple, and one does not feel safe in running alone. People tend to link through common interests on some level, when someone dies, or a relationship is over, they still have those interests but might not want to just put them on hold because they are now alone. How I took it anyway.

sleekviper's photo
Sat 09/26/20 07:38 PM
Yes I have, and yes I would.

sleekviper's photo
Fri 09/25/20 06:29 PM
Right now a Indian River pomegranate, and Lemon Drop mangosteen are it for the indoor/outdoor plants. I do want more, but the focus has been on garden seeds.

sleekviper's photo
Thu 09/24/20 11:56 AM
Love in general? Maximum beauty. True love then becomes a combination of multiple areas of maximum beauty, or perfect love. The subconscious rewards us with a happy chemical based on how beautiful something stimulates our senses. We do not want the hate response chemical, but we literally thrive on the beauty response. When it is removed, we literally hurt. In older generations, where the perfect love/beauty reward has been constant for decades, the loss of a spouse can spell their own doom shorty after. It may be weeks, or a matter of months, but the removal of that perfect love is more devastating than self preservation can conquer or control.

sleekviper's photo
Wed 09/23/20 07:19 PM
I saw a turkey walking on the sidewalk, which was a first for me.

sleekviper's photo
Wed 09/23/20 02:36 AM
Well, I have a few death states; states where people thought that I either was dead, or would die. Illinois, Wyoming, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Carolina. Illinois was nuchal cord and birth asphyxia, fell off a mountain in Wyoming, vehicle accident in Missouri, problems missed from Missouri vehicle accident in Oklahoma, and sleep apnea issue in South Carolina.

sleekviper's photo
Tue 09/22/20 06:18 PM
This reminds me that I should look up limited edition Zippo lighters, been awhile.

sleekviper's photo
Tue 09/22/20 12:17 PM
waving Why do they not understand how a stoplight works? The center lanes stop with car length distance between each other, blocking the people from the pressure activated left turn arrow, or the right side turn on red.
Why do they think,"I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" is a cute song? When my two girls were small, I asked them what they wanted from Santa, to which I was told, "Nothing. He breaks into houses, and tries to cheat on Mrs. Claus with mom." Okie dokie then.
Why do they put the pharmacy at the back?

sleekviper's photo
Mon 09/21/20 09:20 PM
Why do they flip the middle finger, or yell out the window, and speed off?
Why do they wait in line, but never glance at the menu until someone says, "Can I help you?"
Why do they park the cart halfway down, and in the middle of the aisle, then walk all the way back for something that they passed at the very start?
Why do they call, then spend more time yelling to someone across the room where they are?

sleekviper's photo
Fri 09/18/20 07:03 PM
Oh boy, way too many. Patti LaBelle, Stevie Wonder, Jacksons, Janet Jackson, Luther Vandross, Roger and Zapp, Maze, Mint Condition, Boy2Men, Mary J. Blige, George Clinton, The Deele, The Gap Band, George Benson, Bon Jovi, Alabama, Will Downing, Bell Biv Devoe, Shalamar, Whispers, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, LeVert, I really can't remember them all. I will always remember being excited for that Marvin Gaye tour, and he was killed before the second leg began. That was a devastating loss, will always remember the day that the news hit of his death.

Previous 1