Community > Posts By > respectful137

respectful137's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:36 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's great I have never heard of that one until just now! I like that!laugh

respectful137's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:32 AM
I agree with that! I would never have a **** buddy unless I wasn't in a relationship! Right now I'm not so I am looking for a **** buddy but the second that I do get in a relationship I would tell my **** buddy that she would have to wait until I see where the relationship goes! I would never cheat on a woman for the sole fact that I treat others the way I would want to be treated!

"ALL WOMEN DESERVE THE UP MOST RESPECT"

respectful137's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:25 AM
I personally would think the guy is an asshole so if he can't handle staying friends for the time being then think about how he would act with other situations! I personally think that you should not associate yourself with him if he is going to act that way! A true man would understand what your going through and respect that! But hey not all men are that way so you might just want to do something you don't want to do! Either way you go I wish you the best of luck!

"ALL WOMEN DESERVE THE UP MOST RESPECT!"

respectful137's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:57 PM
I would actually think that it would be ok to do that actually! I wish I did have someone to do that with cause it might even become more than what it started out to be! You never know! I say hell yes would love to have that option!!!!